Screen Print Experience Class PDX
Ryonet loves working with partners who have the same passion for screen printing education that we have!
Meet your instructor! - Matt Mirpourian & Miguel Rivera
Saturday & Sunday: 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
14 NE Tillamook, Portland, OR 97212
Portland International Airport (PDX)
1441 NE 2nd Ave., Portland, OR 97232 (503) 233-2401
Shilo Inn - Rose Garden
1506 NE 2nd Ave., Portland OR 97232
The Screen Printing Class Includes:
- Blank t-shirts to print on (these are yours to keep, sizes vary)
- Lunch for both days (call week prior for vegetarian options)
- Ryonet screen printing class book and materials for note taking
- Most importantly, the skills and knowledge to progress in the industry
This class is for 16 years of age and up. No minors younger than 16 years of age due to safety requirements and labor laws.
The Screen Printing Class Covers:
- Basic artwork flow
- Film output options
- Choosing the right mesh for your project
- Setting up a dark room
- Choosing the right emulsion and properly coating your screen
- Using a pre-registration template
- Properly burning a screen
- Screen washout techniques
- How to register your job
- Proper silk screen printing techniques
- Clean-up techniques
- Creating artwork using Corel, Accurip, and Separation Studio
- Spot color printing
- Four color process (CMYK) printing
- Simulated process printing
- Foil applications
- Discharge printing and mixing
- Water based printing
- Discuss printing on paper
- Overview of different apparel types
- Tips on business side of screen printing
Once you have paid for your class, refunds are not available. You must contact us no less than 24 hours in advance if you are unable to attend the class you signed up for, we are happy to assist you in rescheduling for a different class at that point. If you do not contact us 24 hours in advance you will be charged a re-booking fee of $50. You may, also, choose to receive in-store credit in the same amount you paid for class tuition, or $50 less (if you did not contact us 24 hours in advance), which you can use towards your next Ryonet purchase. To make arrangements, or to request help, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-314-6390.
*Classes are subject to change. We will notify you of any updates via email.