Curing water based and discharge ink can be difficult with a standard IR conveyor dryer. Water based inks need air movement to effectively drive the water out of the ink and move the steam outside the dryer so that the heat can cure the ink. Without proper air movement, most customers either have to slow their belts way down or run the shirts through the dryer multiple times.
BBC's new 10' Airflow Conveyor Dryer is an affordable way to start curing water based and discharge inks effectively. This 36" wide by 10' long dryer is packed with 12,000 watts of power that pulls at 240v on a 50 amp circuit or 208v on a 44 amp circuit.
- Three Year Warranty on Heaters
- 36" Belt Width
- Adjustable Conveyor Lengths
- Excellent Temperature Control within 5 F
- Cool Outer Surface Area
- MODEL: BBCBBAIR-3610
- LENGTH: 120 INCHES
- WIDTH: 46 INCHES
- CHAMBER HEIGHT: 44.25 INCHES
- BELT WIDTH: 36 INCHES
- BELT HEIGHT: 31 INCHES
- ENTRY / EXIT LENGTH: 48 INCHES/ 24 INCHES (conveyor extension available in 24in increments)
- BELT DRIVE POWER: 240 VOLT
- OVEN CHAMBER LENGTH: 51.7 INCHES
- CAPACITY (Approximate): Plastisol- 700/ Water Base- 380/DTG-130 PH
- HEATER WATTAGE: 12,000 WATTS
- HEATER POWER: 240 VOLTS 50A/ 208v 44A/ 1p-240v 29A/ 208v 22A/ 3P
- HEATER PLUG TYPE: NONE -Wired Directly to Box
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 700 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.