Curing water based and discharge ink can be difficult with a standard IR conveyor dryer. Water based inks need air movement to effectively drive the water out of the ink and move the steam outside the dryer so that the heat can cure the ink. Without proper air movement most customers either have to slow their belts way down or run the shirts through the dryer multiple times. This dryer is great for DTG curing as an alternative and efficiency gain to most heat press processes.
BBC's new 8' Airflow Conveyor Dryer is an affordable way to start curing water based and discharge inks effectively. This 24" wide by 8' long dryer is packed with 7250 watts of power that pulls at 240v or 208v on a 30.0 or 26.0 amp circuit.
- Three Year Warranty on Heaters
- 24" Belt Width
- Adjustable Conveyor Lengths
- Excellent Temperature Control within 5 Degrees (F)
- Cool to the Touch outer surface area
LENGTH: 96 INCHES
WIDTH: 36 INCHES
CHAMBER HEIGHT: 48 INCHES
BELT WIDTH: 24 INCHES
BELT HEIGHT: 30 INCHES
- ENTRY / EXIT LENGTH: 24 INCHES EACH
OVEN CHAMBER LENGTH: 48 INCHES
CAPACITY (Approximate): Plastisol- 350/Water Based- 180/DTG- 65 PH
- HEATER POWER: 240 VOLTS / 1phase / 30 A / 7,250w
- HEATER PLUG TYPE: Not Supplied, Single Point
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 550 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.