DCM Dual Cure Diazo Emulsion (Blue)
Shipping Transit Time
Availability is based on available stock info, and may be affected by order volumes.
DCM Dual Cure Diazo Emulsion is designed for graphic printing; the emulsion is specially formulated to resist solvent based graphic inks. While other emulsions may break down or set up due to a solvent reaction, this emulsion will wash out fine and hold up throughout the job.
NOTE: This emulsion comes with a bottle of Diazo.
Types of ink used with this product
- Inktech CRP
- General Purpose
- Gloss Vinyl
- Other inks such as two part epoxy.
- Unmixed: 6-8 Months
- Mixed: 2-3 Months
Helpful hints to ensure your emulsion lasts longer once mixed
- Always used distilled water to mix the emulsion diazo
- Keep in a cool area; emulsion does not like heat and will break down much faster in heat
- Do not let your emulsion freeze, this will instantly ruin the emulsion
- Keep the emulsion lid on tight
- Slightly mix the emulsion every time you use it