ProChem DCM Dual Cure Diazo Emulsion (Blue)
DCM Dual Cure Diazo Emulsion is designed for graphic printing; the emulsion is specially formulated to resist solvent based graphic inks. While other emulsions may break down or set up due to a solvent reaction, this emulsion will wash out fine and hold up throughout the job.
NOTE: This emulsion comes with a bottle of Diazo.
Types of ink used with this product
- Inktech CRP
- General Purpose
- Gloss Vinyl
- Other inks such as two part epoxy.
- Unmixed: 6-8 Months
- Mixed: 2-3 Months
Helpful hints to ensure your emulsion lasts longer once mixed
- Always used distilled water to mix the emulsion diazo
- Keep in a cool area; emulsion does not like heat and will break down much faster in heat
- Do not let your emulsion freeze, this will instantly ruin the emulsion
- Keep the emulsion lid on tight
- Slightly mix the emulsion every time you use it
To dial in your exposure time, we suggest running the Step Wedge test with a Step Wedge Calculator.
Click here to watch an instructional video on the Step Wedge Test