Epson SureColor P800SP Film Output Printer (17in wide) Package with AccuRIP SE™ Software
Shipping Transit Time
PROMO: Manufacturer Mail-in Rebate for the month - $300
(Click here for more info)
Epson's SureColor P800SP film output inkjet printer is a high-quality economical solution for printing wide format screen printing films. Utilizing professional imaging technologies, including Epson's unique MicroPiezo® AMC® print head along with the latest Epson UltraChrome® HD eight-color pigment ink set, powered by AccuRIP Black Pearl SE™ Software, the SureColor P800 is capable of producing next-generation photographic prints that will inspire us all. The SE software is NOT available outside of a printer/software bundle. Be sure to purchase the bundle from Ryonet.
Epson P800SP Film Output System Includes:
- Epson P800SP edition Inkjet Printer - create up to 17" wide, high-quality screen positives up to 65 lpi with precise details and halftone control for textile applications.
- Epson Ultrachrome® HD pigment ink (64 ml each) - Black, high-density ink developed and certified for use in screen printing applications.
- 17" x 100' Roll of Epson Screen Print film - reliable, instant dry-coated film positives that won't stick to emulsion.
- Roll Media Adapter - allows printer to take film in roll form.
- AccuRIP SE™ Software – specially designed for the Epson P800, SE provides crisp solids and halftone separations and PostScript translation for accurate output.
- Install disc - a must view before installing print drivers.
- Instructions - detailed instructions and free tech support.
- One-year warranty through Epson.
NOTE: Software Verification Codes are included in the printer box. As soon as your printer and ink arrives you will be on your way to efficient film output.
Maximum Print Width: 17"
Ink Technology: Epson Ultrachrome® XD
Epson P800SP Details:
- All-new Epson UltraChrome HD Inks.
- Epson MicroPiezo AMC print head.
- Compact size (26.9" W x 14.8" D).
- Unmatched print quality.
- Versatile media handling up to 17" wide.
- Prints on photo papers, fine art papers and poster board.
- New roll feeder option lets you print from roll-based media.
- Complete connectivity enables printing from just about any device, including smartphones and tablets.
- Production-capacity cartridges nine 80 mL ink cartridges with auto-switching Photo and Matte Black Ink.
- Intuitive interface with easy-to-use 2.7" tilting touch panel color LCD screen.
Epson Ultrachrome XD Inks:
- Specially formulated pigmented inks for brilliant output with rich blacks and vibrant colors even on inexpensive plain paper.
- Durable inks with extreme water, smudge, fade, and ozone resistance; excellent for archival and short-term outdoor use.
- Photo Black pigment 1.5 times denser than the previous generation ink set, along with significant improvement to overall contrast ratio and optical clarity.
- Epson SureColor P800SP printers are designed to work exclusively with specially formulated Epson inks, and not with other brands of cartridges or inks.
AccuRIP SE Software
AccuRIP is a PostScript interpreter called a Raster Image Processor or RIP. Without PostScript it is impossible to print high-quality halftone dots on a non-PostScript inkjet printer such as an Epson. Even if your printer has PostScript, it may not be able to print halftone dots because PostScript is often just used to calibrate and balance colors on an inkjet. The Epson RIP does not print halftone dots, but AccuRIP does.
NOTE: AccuRIP Black Pearl is not compatible with Epson P800SP.