FX CTS LED Screen Exposure Unit w/Android Tablet - 39.5x42in
Shipping Transit Time
Make precision quality screens every time, with Ryonet's CTS version of the FX LED Exposure Unit. This DTS (direct to screen) exposure unit combines the advanced power and efficiency of our single source LED exposure unit with the best screen imaging technology available, giving you the ability to expose high detail stencils without need for glass or a vacuum. Simply slide the rails into position, place the screen onto the frame, and close the lid to protect the area around it. The FX CTS Exposure unit features our fastest exposure times yet with lighting speeds lower than 10 seconds, and fits screens up to 31 x 40 inch through the use of unique slide rails. Achieve unmatched accuracy with it's highest quality, single-point, 450 watt LED light - A single spectrum UV light with 3x reflector, creating intense direct exposure that can hold fewer than 5 percent dots at 85 LPI halftones in 305 mesh. The FX Exposure Unit interfaces through an integrated Android tablet and mobile application packed with additional useful apps, allowing you to set your own custom programs and make dialing in your shop's emulsion a quick and efficient process, every time. With easy maintenance and straightforward part replacement, this exposure unit is a necessity for any large production screen printing shop with an eye for quality.
- Precision quality screen burning.
- Integrated Android tablet and mobile application.
- Lighting fast exposure speeds lower than 10 seconds.
- Single point LED exposure unit for the most accurate and fastest screen exposure.
- Low power usage required, only 450 watts of high powered UV light optimized the exposure of emulsion.
- Can be upgraded or converted to a traditional FX Exposure Vacuum Unit with a few components, and a FX Exposure Vacuum Unit unit can be converted to a FX CTS Exposure Unit with the addition of a slide rail.
- Eye Loupe 10 x 1 inch Lens
- Magnifier Eye Loupe 10 x 1 inch Lens for Optical Inspection
- Basic Step Wedge Exposure Calculator
"Our shop, Denver Print House (DPH), switched to Ryonet's FX CTS LED exposure unit earlier this year. We can process screens in a fraction of the time, not worrying about replacing halide bulbs, the touchscreen tablet and the ability to save recipes made the transition easy. We are pumped to achieve amazing stencil quality for less cost! Combining the FX CTS with CryoCoat emulsion allowed us to make on average, 150 screens per shift! Infinite adjustability, quality craftsmanship and top-notch Ryonet service have made the transition seamless enabling us to win awards still and crank out the quality DPH is known for!"
Danny @ Denver Print House.
- Single point 450 watt LED light source
- Acer® Tablet Specs:
- Processor: - Intel® Atom 1.60 GHz Dual-Core
- Memory: - 1 GB RAM
- Storage: - 8 GB Flash Storage
- Display: - 7" HD LED
- Communication: - WiFi + Bluetooth®
- Operating System: - Android®
- Bluetooth® Connection
- USB charging port
- Durable powder coated steel body construction
- IEC removable power cord
- Overall Dimensions: 35"(W) x 42" (L) x 32" (H)
- Shipping Dimensions: 40" (W) x 45.25" (L) x 36" (H)
- Max Exposure Area: 32" x 39"
- Max Frame Size OD: 25" x 36"
- Vacuum Blanket Size: 31.25" x 37.95"
- Light Safe Inspection Bulbs: Yes – 2 rows of Amber LEDs
- UV Wattage: 450Watt 405nm LED array
- Timer: Android® Tablet App, (M.S.mS)
- Voltage: 115v - 240v
- Amps: 12.15/6.08amp
- Weight: 220lb
- Ship Weight: 265lb