Green Galaxy CryoPrep Screen Degreaser - Quart
Green Galaxy™ CryoPrep is high-tech degreaser, specially formulated to improve the life of photopolymer direct emulsion stencils during water based and discharge printing*. This green colored degreaser removes all dust and oils from both new and previously reclaimed screens to eliminate pinholes, fisheyes, and streaks in your emulsion coat. It contains a special chemical that helps polymer emulsions bond to the mesh, casting every design detail and halftone into a deep freeze.
For long run water based/discharge production we recommend pairing with Green Galaxy™ CryoCoat Emulsion.
- 100% Biodegradable.
- Concentrated formula for long lasting use.
- Improves the durability of photopolymer direct emulsions.
- Dyed color ensures a completely clean rinse from mesh.
- Eliminates fisheyes and streaks in emulsion coats.
- Maximizes mesh adhesion of both emulsion and capillary film stencils.
- Optimizes resolution and definition of burned screens.
Green Galaxy™ CryoPrep degreaser and adhesion promoter cleans mesh and removes all oils and residue which may ruin the emulsion coating. Using this degreaser prior to coating screens will reduce the occurrence of pinholes and help to improve the adhesion of both stencil film and liquid emulsion onto the mesh, providing a stronger stencil and longer press life for water based and discharge printing. For best results, follow with Green Galaxy™ CryoCoat emulsion.
This product is concentrated. Add water to dilute before use.
- Mix Ratio: 1:9. Mix one part Green Galaxy™ CryoPrep with nine parts water.
- Prior to using, remove any ink or emulsion residue left on the screen.
- For new or reclaimed mesh screens, apply Green Galaxy™ Cryoprep solution liberally to both sides of wet or dry screen with a brush or sponge.
- Thoroughly rinse the screen with a strong water spray to remove all traces of Green Galaxy™ Cryoprep.
- Dry the clean freshly prepared screens and use immediately or store in a dust-free environment.
When sealed in the original container and stored in cool conditions, Green Galaxy™ Cryoprep will maintain it's original properties for two years from the date of production. Store away from direct sunlight and heat. Do not freeze.
General Safety Precautions:
Keep out of reach of children. Do not take internally. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash thoroughly after handling. FIRST AID: Eyes: Flush for 15 minutes, seek medical attention if irritation persists.
Swallowed: Drink large quantities of water and get immediate medical attention.
Skin: Wash with soap and water, seek medical attention if irritation occurs.
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY: Store away from direct sunlight and heat. Do not freeze. Water based, no phosphates, biodegradable.