Ryonet Cured Ink Spot Remover
Shipping Transit Time
Availability is based on available stock info, and may be affected by order volumes.
Ryonet Cured Ink Spot Remover is a high powered industrial spot cleaning fluid used to remove both cured and uncured plastisol, water based inks and flock adhesive from garments. It is formulated for use in all spot remover guns*.
- Lightning fast drying time.
- Immediately dissolves inks and adhesives from garments.
- Designed for use in high powered electric spot guns
- Minimal "ringing" or "yellowing" left on garment.
- Made with the highest premium pure components.
- Non-flammable formula.
- No VOC (volatile organic compounds) or ozone depleting chemicals.
*This is not used for a soft rag application and must be applied with high pressure through a spot cleaning gun.
Use only with adequate ventilation. Shake well. Fill spot gun to directed level. Place a clean dry cloth behind the fabric to be treated. Spray a jet of Ryonet Cured Ink Remover into the area of undesired ink, until the ink washes away. If ringing or spotting occurs, adjust spray gun to widen mist and spray around damp area.
General Safety Precautions:
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY. Consult safety data sheet (SDS) prior to use. Use in strict accordance with all information contained on SDS.