Ryonet Industrial Ink Degrader
Ryonet Industrial Ink Degrader is a powerful water soluble cleaner designed to be used in-sink for the total removal of inks before reclaiming the screen in a production screen printing environment. It will effectively degrade a variety of inks without attacking the emulsion, but is optimally used for plastisol inks. This product can be used in-sink or in a recirculating system.
- Non-hazardous / Non-flammable.
- Water-based formula.
- Low odor makes for easy breathing.
- Low VOC (volatile organic compounds).
- Highly solvent ink remover.
- High ink load capacity for maximum economy.
- Will not attack cyanoacrylate (instant) adhesives.
- Concentrated formula can be diluted with water for further savings.
This product is concentrated, can be diluted 1:1 with water and still maintain excellent cleaning power. It is best practice to use chemical resistant gloves and eye protection when using Ryonet Industrial Ink Degrader.
- Card excess ink from screen.
- Spray Ryonet Industrial Ink Degrader onto both sides of the screen.
- Scrub screen with a non-abrasive pad or brush until ink is completely liquefied.
- Thoroughly rinse screen with high-pressure water, starting at the bottom. Reverse screen and rinse using the same method. Continue washing until no residue remains.
Recirculation System Use:
Ryonet Industrial Ink Degrader can be continuously recirculated until product becomes too heavily soiled with solids. Used product may be filtered and reused.
When using in-sink, be sure to use a filtration system and comply with local regulations. When in a recirculation system, to dispose it is best to store the expired product in a chemical resistant 5-gallon container or drum and contact a local recycling service to pick it up and dispose it. Ensure you use a recycling service and not a landfill dump service and provide the service a copy of the SDS sheet so they can recycle properly.
General Safety Precautions:
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY. Consult safety data sheet (SDS) prior to use. Use in strict accordance with all information contained on SDS.
Inhalation: Supply fresh air and be sure to call for a doctor. In case of unconsciousness place patient stably in side position for transportation.
Eyes: Rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water, then consult a doctor.
Swallowed: If symptoms persist call a doctor.
Skin: Immediately wash with soap and water and rinse thoroughly.