Ryonet Industrial Ink Degrader
Shipping Transit Time
Availability is based on available stock info, and may be affected by order volumes.
Ryonet Industrial Ink Degrader is a powerful water soluble cleaner designed to be used in-sink for the total removal of inks before reclaiming the screen in a production screen printing environment. It will effectively degrade a variety of inks without attacking the emulsion, but is optimally used for plastisol inks. This product can be used in-sink or in a recirculating system.
- Non-hazardous / Non-flammable.
- Water-based formula.
- Low odor makes for easy breathing.
- Low VOC (volatile organic compounds).
- Highly solvent ink remover.
- High ink load capacity for maximum economy.
- Will not attack cyanoacrylate (instant) adhesives.
- Concentrated formula can be diluted with water for further savings.
This product is concentrated, can be diluted 1:1 with water and still maintain excellent cleaning power. It is best practice to use chemical resistant gloves and eye protection when using Ryonet Industrial Ink Degrader.
- Card excess ink from screen.
- Spray Ryonet Industrial Ink Degrader onto both sides of the screen.
- Scrub screen with a non-abrasive pad or brush until ink is completely liquefied.
- Thoroughly rinse screen with high-pressure water, starting at the bottom. Reverse screen and rinse using the same method. Continue washing until no residue remains.
Recirculation System Use:
Ryonet Industrial Ink Degrader can be continuously recirculated until product becomes too heavily soiled with solids. Used product may be filtered and reused.
When using in-sink, be sure to use a filtration system and comply with local regulations. When in a recirculation system, to dispose it is best to store the expired product in a chemical resistant 5-gallon container or drum and contact a local recycling service to pick it up and dispose it. Ensure you use a recycling service and not a landfill dump service and provide the service a copy of the SDS sheet so they can recycle properly.
General Safety Precautions:
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY. Consult safety data sheet (SDS) prior to use. Use in strict accordance with all information contained on SDS.
Inhalation: Supply fresh air and be sure to call for a doctor. In case of unconsciousness place patient stably in side position for transportation.
Eyes: Rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water, then consult a doctor.
Swallowed: If symptoms persist call a doctor.
Skin: Immediately wash with soap and water and rinse thoroughly.
Contact Our Sales Team
Send an inquiry to our Sales Team.
Contact Our Customer Success Team
Send an inquiry to our Success Team.
Chat with a live person. Monday - Friday, 7 AM to 4 PM pacific.
Open a Support Request
Ryonet's Success Team responds to all inquiries during normal business hours. » Click Here
Browse Ryonet's comprehensive resource and forum. » Click Here