Screen Print Experience Class - Atlanta, GA
Stirling Innis and Sandi Fallowfield started their promotional products company in Sandi's basement in 2012. Customers kept asking for shirts with their logo. The duo did some research and decided offering shirts was a good idea. Fast forward 7 years, Stirling Promotions now provides screen printing, embroidery, DTG, vinyl, and small flatbed printing out of their 9000sf facility in Newnan, GA.
Their team consists of 15 members and continues to grow.
Meet your instructor - Stirling Innis
Stirling is excited to be able to help others find the passion, fun, and love of screen printing. Being an SPE partner will allow him to meet students going into a new venture or growing with their current structure. Stirling is always looking for ways to create products he & the team can be proud of.
He is looking forward to learning from students that attend his class from their experiences as much as he'll be able to share his with them. Stirling hopes telling his story and lessons-learned can be helpful to students entering the industry.
Friday and Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
137 Bledsoe Rd., Suite 103, Newnan, GA 30265
Hartfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL)
Holiday Inn Express SW Atlanta - Newnan
4 Herring Road, Newnan, GA 30265
The Screen Printing Class Includes:
- Blank t-shirts will be provided for you to practice your new knowledge
- Lunch for both days (call a week prior for vegetarian options)
- Ryonet's digital screen printing class book and materials for note-taking
- Most importantly, the skills and knowledge to progress in the industry
- Day 1: The 7 steps to the screen printing process are day 1; with a bit of printing in the morning and end of the day
- Day 2: Art and using the tips learned last 2 days for printing on the shirts provided
This class is for 16 years of age and up. No minors younger than 16 years of age due to safety requirements and labor laws.
The Screen Printing Class Covers:
- Basic artwork flow
- Film output options
- Choosing the right mesh for your project
- Setting up a dark room
- Choosing the right emulsion and properly coating your screen
- Using a pre-registration template
- Properly burning a screen
- Screen washout techniques
- How to register your job
- Proper silk screen printing techniques
- Clean-up techniques
- Overview of Illustrator, Accurip, Separation Studio, and Photoshop - Stirling works with both CorelDraw and Adobe
- Spot color printing
- Four color process (CMYK) printing
- Simulated process printing
- Foil applications
- Discharge printing and mixing
- Water-based printing
- Discuss printing on paper
- Overview of different apparel types
Once you have paid for your class, refunds are not available. You must contact us no less than 24 hours in advance if you are unable to attend the class you signed up for, we are happy to assist you in rescheduling for a different class at that point. If you do not contact us 24 hours in advance you will be charged a re-booking fee of $50. You may, also, choose to receive in-store credit in the same amount you paid for class tuition, or $50 less (if you did not contact us 24 hours in advance), which you can use towards your next Ryonet purchase. To make arrangements, or to request help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-314-6390.
*Classes are subject to change. We will notify you of any updates via email. Please note Ryonet is not responsible for the lost deposit or travel booking fees if class dates change due to unforeseen circumstances.