Screen Print Experience Class Naples, FL
Shipping Transit Time
The crew at Relik Apparel are a Screen Print Experience success story! Starting with only a basic press, the experience they gained attending a Screen Print Experience Class allowed them to grow all the way to an automatic shop. Stories such as Dany's and his crew at Relik Apparel are the reason we offer screen printing classes. If you're in the Florida or the surrounding area, attending the Screen Print Experience Class at Relik is the best way to learn how to screen print, or take your screen printing to the next level.
Meet your instructors! - Dany Ochoa
Dany started Relik about seven years ago when he came up with an idea to print a shirt. "I didn't know anything about it at the time and was immediately captivated by the screen printing process. As we googled information, we came across a series of very informative Youtube videos by Ryan. They were awesome! We purchased a few screens, emulsion, etc. and started playing. We talked about the possibility of distributing supplies in FL to help fill the need of next day shipping to the local shops. By the end of 2011 we attended the Ryonet screen printing class and starting distributing Ryonet products in 2012. Now it's 2017 and we are ready to give back and teach you all that we have learned and know."
Friday and Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
4385 22nd St. NE Naples, FL. 34120
Naples Municipal Airport (NMA) and Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW)
2630 Northbrooke Plaza Dr. Naples,FL. 34119 (239) 596-1299
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Naples
12200 Tamiami Trail N, Naples, FL 34110
The Screen Printing Class Includes:
- Blank Allmade t-shirts (2nds) to print on (these are yours to keep, sizes vary)
- Lunch for both days (call week prior for vegetarian options)
- Ryonet screen printing class book and materials for note taking
- Most importantly, the skills and knowledge to progress in the industry
This class is for 16 years of age and up. No minors younger than 16 years of age due to safety requirements and labor laws.
The Screen Printing Class Covers:
- Basic artwork flow
- Film output options
- Choosing the right mesh for your project
- Setting up a dark room
- Choosing the right emulsion and properly coating your screen
- Using a pre-registration template
- Properly burning a screen
- Screen washout techniques
- How to register your job
- Proper silk screen printing techniques
- Clean-up techniques
- Overview of Corel, Accurip, and Separation Studio
- Spot color printing
- Four color process (CMYK) printing
- Simulated process printing
- Foil applications
- Discharge printing and mixing
- Water based printing
- Discuss printing on paper
- Overview of different apparel types
- Tips on the business side of screen printing
Once you have paid for your class, refunds are not available. You must contact us no less than 24 hours in advance if you are unable to attend the class you signed up for, we are happy to assist you in rescheduling for a different class at that point. If you do not contact us 24 hours in advance you will be charged a re-booking fee of $50. You may, also, choose to receive in-store credit in the same amount you paid for class tuition, or $50 less (if you did not contact us 24 hours in advance), which you can use towards your next Ryonet purchase. To make arrangements, or to request help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-314-6390.
*Classes are subject to change. We will notify you of any updates via email. Please note Ryonet is not responsible for lost deposit or travel booking fees if class dates change due to unforeseen circumstances.