Meet your instructor!- Steven Cranston
Screen printing made its way into Steven’s life at the young age of 12. Then, throughout high school and college, his fascination with it stayed consistent. For the last five years, Steven and his team have operated NorCal Screen Print Supply. Having grown steadily since opening, NorCal prides itself on adding great value to any sized screen printing operation, through its products and services.
The Screen Printing Class Includes:
- Blank t-shirts will be provided for you to practice your new knowledge
- Lunch for both days (call a week prior for vegetarian options)
- Ryonet's digital screen printing class book and materials for note-taking
- Most importantly, the skills and knowledge to progress in the industry
- Day 1: The 7 steps to the screen printing process are day 1; with a bit of printing in the morning and end of the day
- Day 2: Art and using the tips learned last 2 days for printing on the shirts provided
This class is for 16 years of age and up. No minors younger than 16 years of age due to safety requirements and labor laws.
The Screen Printing Class Covers:
- Basic artwork flow
- Film output options
- Choosing the right mesh for your project
- Setting up a dark room
- Choosing the right emulsion and properly coating your screen
- Using a pre-registration template
- Properly burning a screen
- Screen washout techniques
- How to register your job
- Proper silk screen printing techniques
- Clean-up techniques
- Overview of Illustrator, Accurip, and Separation Studio; Steven works with Adobe.
- Spot color printing
- Four color process (CMYK) printing
- Simulated process printing
- Foil applications
- Discharge printing and mixing
- Water-based printing
- Printing on paper
- Tips on business and Ecommerce
Screen Print Experience Sacramento
3045 65th St #10, Sacramento, CA 95820
Sacramento International Airport, SMF
Holiday Inn Sacramento Downtown, 300 J St, Sacramento, CA 95814 (916)446.0100
Inn Off Capitol Park, 1530 N St, Sacramento, CA 95814 (916)447.8100
Once you have paid for your class, refunds are not available. You must contact us no less than 24 hours in advance if you are unable to attend the class you signed up for, we are happy to assist you in rescheduling for a different class at that point. If you do not contact us 24 hours in advance you will be charged a re-booking fee of $50. You may, also, choose to receive in-store credit in the same amount you paid for class tuition, or $50 less (if you did not contact us 24 hours in advance), which you can use towards your next Ryonet purchase. To make arrangements, or to request help, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-314-6390.
*Classes are subject to change. We will notify you of any updates via email. Please note Ryonet is not responsible for lost deposit or booking fees if class dates change due to unforeseen circumstances.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.