Speed up your screen reclamation process with a dunk tank. Say goodbye to tedious and messy cleaning methods. The Ryonet® Dunk Tank holds 6 screens up to 23” x 32”, completely and effortlessly removing ink and emulsion. Made of high-quality, ⅛” thick aluminum to minimize bulging, the Ryonet® Dunk Tank is a high-production shop must-have. Simplify your screen reclamation process and unlock a new level of productivity and convenience with the Ryonet® Dunk Tank today.
- Ryonet® Dunk Tank
- 5-gallon container Easiway Dip Tank Solution (Makes 30 Gallons of Solution)
- Speed up reclaim by soaking up to 6 screens
- Dramatically reduces chemical & water usage compared to traditional reclaim
- Minimal bulging means less product going to waste
- Chemical-resistant & leakproof
- ⅛” aluminum construction
- Dramatically reduces chemical usage, and furthermore saves costs
- Optional lid
- Fits 6 screens up to 23" x 32"
- Made in USA 🇺🇸
- O.D. 36” x 13” x 25.25"
- Fill volume: 30 gallons or 4.5" from the top of the tank
BEST PRACTICES WHEN USING A DUNK TANK
- Pour 25 gallons of water into the tank, then pour 5 gallons of a dip tank solution.
- Remove all ink and tape from the screens.
- Place screens (up to 6) into the tank. Let them soak for at least 30 seconds.
- Remove screens from the tank. It's okay if strips of emulsion have fallen off. Place screens in the washout booth and pressure wash off the rest of the emulsion.
- Dehaze the screens.
- Place the next stack of screens into the tank,
- Degrease the screens.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.