Expand your printing capabilities with a Specialty Aluminum Platen. Between the vacuum platen, sleeve platens, and the dual platens, you can find a platen that'll work well for the next specialty print job.
Some of these platens do not come with brackets. If you need a new bracket, view the bracket selection.
RILEY HOPKINS HONEYCOMB ALUMINUM SLEEVE PLATEN
The Riley Hopkins Aluminum Sleeve platen is constructed of durable, lightweight Honeycomb aluminum.
This single sleeve platen is made match standard height dimensions for consistent off-contact between jobs. Compatible with all Riley Hopkins WIN, Junior, Aero, 150, 250, and 300 presses.
- 1/2" honeycomb aluminum is extremely light yet durable
- Low profile platen bracket allows for small garment loading
- Works great on pants and shorts
- These platens will fit all presses with 2.5” wide x 1.5” high tube arm
RILEY HOPKINS 350 PLATENS
Riley Hopkins 350 Compatible Dual Sleeve Platen: 4" Wide x 22" Long
Riley Hopkins 350 Compatible Leg/Sleeve/Pocket Honeycomb Platen: 3.75" Wide x 23.5" Long
ROQ COMPATIBLE DUAL LEG & SLEEVE HONEYCOMB PLATEN
The ROQ Dual Sleeve/Leg Platen works great for small garments. Honeycomb aluminum platen body can withstand the heat and production strain of the sleeve printing process. With the ability to print two sleeves at once and smoother garment loading, you can increase your production times compared to standard single sleeve pallets.
Note: ROQ Compatible Dual Platen is NOT compatible with the Riley Hopkins 350 models.
- Print two sleeves or legs at once
- 15.5” overall width
- 3.75” x 23.5” honeycomb surfaces
- Dual 19.5" x 3.5" print area
- Works with 23x31" screens
- Easily load 1 or 2 garments
- Additional stiffening rails for extra stability
- Works great on pants or shorts
- Made in the USA from quality Honeycomb aluminum, extruded aluminum mounting, & steel stiffening fins
- Includes dual clips for extra stability in the locking mechanism
- Includes platen arm cover
UNIVERSAL VACUUM PLATEN
Vacuum platens are essential for successfully screen printing flat substrates and paper products such as heat transfers, card stock, posters, and more. Many screen printers try and circumvent using a vacuum platen because of the high investment cost; they compensate by using spray adhesive, which leaves a sticky mess behind on the substrate. This both complicates the process and can alter the integrity of the product being created. Now you can increase the quality of your product and the efficiency of your printing process by adding a vacuum platen to your screen printing press. This platen comes with no bracket. Vacuum platens are sold individually without a vacuum, but can simply be attached to an industrial shop vac or household vacuum with a 1" connection. Platen is 20"x26".
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.