Wilflex Epic Foil Resist Additive
resists foil adhesion. Used correctly, Foil Resist Additive should have minimal impact
on the ink’s normal printing parameters.
- Compliant with CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) 2008, Section 101, Lead Content in Substrates (<300 ppm lead); 16 CFR, Part 1303, Lead in Paint (<90 ppm lead); and CPSIA 2008, Section 108, Phthalates (<.1% DEHP, DBP, BBP, DINP, DIDP, DNOP).
- Works with a variety of fabrics and plastisol inks (white inks excluded).
- Effectively resists foil adhesion.
- Easily mixes into plastisol inks.
- Maintains the original print properties of the ink (flash, viscosity).
- Produces a soft, smooth surface.
- Mix up to 10% by weight into Classic plastisol or Epic inks.
- Ensure that Foil Resist Additive is thoroughly mixed into ink(s) before printing.
- Inks mixed with Foil Resist Additive can be used for non-foil printing applications.
- Use consistent, high-tension screens to optimize performance.
- When possible, print and flash foil adhesive inks before printing foil resist colors. Printing foil resist colors last in the sequence will reduce exposure to flash heat and “touch off” onto other screens.
- Colors mixed with Foil Resist Additive should be printed wet-on-wet whenever possible to reduce the potential of overheating the ink.