Spot Process Separation Studio™ Software Kit with Wilflex Epic Spot Process™ Press Inks - Quarts
Shipping Transit Time
Availability is based on available stock info, and may be affected by order volumes.
This complete software and ink solution can help you stand out from the competition, increase efficiency, and expand your offering of design/print options. Spot Process Separation Studio™ has helped tens of thousands of screen printers of all sizes and skill levels easily achieve the best prints of their career. Ryonet has put together a Spot Process Separation Studio Kit you'll have the tools you need to implement this powerful software. Our Spot Process Software Kit includes the powerful and easy to use Separation Studio software, the Wilflex Epic Spot Process ink colors designed to replicate the color separations that Separation Studio produces and a complete Spot Process Training Video that will help you step by step along the way. Separation Studio could give your company the wow factor! Listen to what Brad Leeman has to say about Spot Process that he still uses to drive his business today.
- Quickly separate simple to complex full color images with a click of a button.
- Transform over-colored vector files (Adobe and Corel) into amazing seps ready for the press.
- Get better prints thanks to the professional auto under-base automatically generated.
- View separations and your edits in real time . Show your customer different options of their design with Separation Studio's VueRite technology.
- Spot Process revolutionized the industry in 1995 and is a proven solution on-screen and on-press.
- Standardize your screen printing process using the same screens, same inks (Spot Process Ink) and same print order determined for you by Separation Studio for every print.
- Use the same seps, films, screens and ink for white, light and dark garments.
Package includes: Spot Process Separation Studio Software and Wilflex Epic Spot Process Press Inks (9) in Quarts.
NOTE: Separation Studio produces tonal separation and requires the use of AccuRIP or other PostScript software to create halftones/solids for film output. Software Redemption Codes are emailed Monday through Friday after order verification and approval. In just 2-4 hours you will be ready to start separating with Spot Process Separation Studio.
NOTE: Try Separation Studio for a full 14 days before you buy. Download Separation Studio Trial
NOTE: Separation Studio produces gradient separation and requires the use of AccuRIP or other post script software to create halftones for film output.
Spot Process Software Kit Includes
- Separation Studio software
- Wilflex Epic Spot Color inks: Red, Blue, Gold, Purple, Green, Turquoise and Gray.
- Wilflex Epic Lava Low Bleed
- Wilflex Epic Lava Black ink
- Wilflex Epic Fashion Print Base