Separation Studio 4 Software with Wilflex Epic Spot Process Ink kit - Quarts
Spot Process Separation Studio 4™ is featured packed, yet so easy to use for artists of every level. The value of software is not only in what it is engineered to do but how easy it is to for the user to accomplish tasks quickly and accurately. Freehand is proud of the SPSS4 intuitive user interface that delivers the features only a screen printer will appreciate.
Here are some of the features available in one or both automatic color separation engines:
• auto underbase creation with choke and spread
• custom textile libraries
• variable-size registration marks
• adjustable printers marks and notes
• press fit to reduce the number of production screens
• print preview using Proof Positive technology by Freehand
• auto file color correction
• convert unwanted process to manageable spot colors
• full transparency support to place graphics in front and behind tonal images
• complete PDF support for vector files
• ink view and film view
• direct to inkjet output
• film saving nesting
• variable-size registration marks and much more…
Try Separation Studio for a full 14 days before you buy.
Register with Freehand Below to Access the Free Trial Download
Download Separation Studio Trial
Windows 7 through 10
Apple El Capitan through Mojave
Spot Process Separation Studio 4™ color separates graphic images created in Adobe, Corel and other mainstream graphics software.
File Size: separation, image preview, and file output processing speed is related to the file size and resolution and CPU processor. SPSS4 provides default settings to maximize processing speed while maintaining the quality that meets screen print industry standards.
Spot Process Software Kit Includes
- Spot Process Separation Studio 4™
- Wilflex Epic Spot Color inks: Red, Blue, Gold, Purple, Green, Turquoise and Gray.
- Wilflex Epic Lava Perfect White ink
- Wilflex Epic Lava Black ink
- Wilflex Epic Fashion Print Base
NOTE: Software Redemption Codes are emailed Monday through Friday after order verification and approval. In just 2-4 hours you will be on your way to efficient film output. Need an Epson printer? Select from one of Ryonet's printer/software packages for cost savings and convenience.