Riley Hopkins JR. 6 Color 2 Station Screen Printing Press with XY Micro Registration
As you’re starting or growing a screen printing operation one of the most important tools you’ll rely on and use is a quality screen printing press. The Riley Hopkins screen printing press is the most sold manual press in the history of screen printing with the quality and reputation of manual press use for over 40 years the Riley Hopkins JR screen printing press line provides a screen printer with a compact quality press for a great price.
The Riley Hopkins JR 6 color screen printing press is perfect for a startup screen printing shop printing out of a home, small space, or even mobile events. The flexible JR screen print press allows you to fit a multi-station press in many different spaces and crank out a good volume of shirts with consistent quality. For portability the Riley Hopkins JR 6 color screen printing press easily breaks down with the ability to take off or add back on print arms and can simply be screwed down to a short table with casters. For precise setup, the Riley Hopkins JR 6 color press features our basic X-Y micro registration and 9/16 wrench off contact and tilt adjustments.
Setup of the Riley Hopkins JR 6 color screen printing press is easy, most shops purchase the Riley Hopkins JR Press Cart which holds six screens and has heavy duty retractable casters for mobility and semi-permanent placement. You can also screw or bolt the JR press to a short table or stand or even use the crate the press is shipped in for a mounting table.
As you continue to develop and grow and start looking to produce higher color jobs, larger print areas, and faster and even more precise screen printing the Riley Hopkins Win and Riley 500 are great solutions to take the next step in manual screen press evolution. Even though many shops grow past a Riley Hopkins JR, they keep it around as it is forever handy for overflow jobs and optimal for mobility if you ever need to move a press for any reason.
Backed by our one of a kind limited lifetime warranty the Riley Hopkins JR 6 color screen printing press is a great investment now and thousands of shirts to come!
- Heavy Duty Center Chassis Construction for Durability and StrengthÂ
- Indexing/Rotating Platens w/ Roller Wheel Platen Stop
- Durable US Steel Construction
- Powder Coated Finish
- Standard XY Micro Registration
- 9/16 Tilt and Off-Contact Control (9/16 ratcheting wrench recommended)
- Heavy Duty Springs
- Adjustable and Interchangeable Riley Hopkins Platens
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Band Members (2-year limited warranty for non-members)
- Riley Hopkins JR Press Cart
- Aluminum Platens
- Additional Platens
- The Riley Hopkins JR 6 Color 2 Station Press cannot be expanded, so be sure to think seriously about aÂ 4 station press now.
- Diameter: 90"
- Platen Height: 12"
- Platen Size: 16"x16" w/ Neck
- Max Frame Size: 23"x31"
- Base Configuration: Bench Mount
- Color/ Stations: 6 color / 2 station