Riley Hopkins Win 4 Color 4 Station Press with Joystick Registration
Riley Hopkins Win Series
The legacy and stable configuration for tens of thousands of screen printing shops throughout the last four decades, the Riley Hopkins Win Series Pedestal Manual Screen Printing Presses are built to last with a reputation and warranty to back them up.
Stout, precise, consistent, easy to operate, and fast to spin and print the Riley Hopkins WIN 4 color screen printing press is a great way to start and expand a legitimate screen printing business. With the ability to print small to XL prints up to 4 colors and 4 print stations for efficient screen print production on dark garments with flashes, the Riley Hopkins Win 4 color manual screen printing press can easily print hundreds of shirts a day and thousands of shirts a month.
Options and Configurations
While the press comes with standard 16x18” wood platens with a handy neck cutout there are a wide variety of platens available for sleeves, pockets, infant, youth, and XL prints. Riley Platen brackets are also available a la carte for custom platen creation. For platen longevity, many shops upgrade to Aluminum Screen Printing Platens which don’t warp over time with flash heat.
Joystick VS Micro Registration
With multiple registration options, The Riley Hopkins WIN screen printing press is the only press on the market to offer both joystick and X-Y micro options. The Joystick registration is a unique system that allows a press operator to move 360 degrees freely to quickly setup colors while traditional X-Y micros allow you to precisely dial in each color with X-Y dial movement. Which one is right for you? Check out this great blog post on Joystick vs. Micro.
Built for Your Growth
The Riley Hopkins WIN press is not just a perfect way to start a print shop but many times becomes a permanent fixture in the operation. Even as shops expand to larger manual presses like the Riley 500 for more colors and even more precision or upmarket to automation with the ROQ Automatics, the Riley WIN manual press is always handy to have around for jobs that need to be done quickly or overflow work while the larger presses may be running production. We even back the Riley Hopkins WIN with an industry leading Limited Lifetime Warranty so you can ensure this press could be your first and last manual screen printing press.
- Adjustable wheel detent system alleviates noise during rotation and allows for smooth transitions between print stations or faster print speeds.
- Laser cut and formed assembly ensure uniform construction and increase stability.Â
- Adjustable pedestal feet for secure placement on the print floor which allows for minimum platen deflection.Â
- Tool Free Off Contact
- Heavy Duty Springs
- Expanded Registration Gate with Industry Strength Registration Bolts for precise printing from color to colorÂ
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Band Members (2-year limited warranty for non-members)
- Riley Hopkins Laser Guiding SystemÂ for quick setups and print placement
- Aluminum Platens Upgrade
- Additional Platen Sizes
- Platen Height: 36"
- Platen Size: 16"x16" w/ Neck
- Max Frame Size:23"x31"
- Base Configuration:8" Round Pedestal
- Color/ Stations: 4 color / 4 station