Ryonet Industrial Emulsion Remover Concentrate - 5 Gallon
Ryonet Industrial Emulsion Remover Concentrate is our most economical and effective concentrated emulsion stripper, designed for powerful emulsion removal in a production screen printing environment. It will liquefy and remove all photopolymer, diazo, and capillary film emulsions, dramatically increasing the speed of reclaiming.
- Drain Safe.
- Safe on all types of mesh, won't leave etching.
- Immediately breaks down emulsion for quick reclaiming.
- Highly concentrated formula can be diluted with water for further savings.
- Low odor makes for a more comfortable environment.
- Ideal for use in all automated reclaiming systems and dip tanks.
Ryonet's Industrial Chemical line is geared for production screen printing operations, with prices ideal for shops who buy in large quantities.
Ryonet Industrial Emulsion Remover Concentrate should be diluted by up to 1:20 parts with water.
- Card excess ink from screen, remove all tape and blockout.
- Apply Ryonet Industrial Emulsion Remover to both sides of a wet screen with a sponge, pad, spray bottle, or pneumatic pump systems.
- Scrub screen on both sides with a non-abrasive pad or brush until emulsion is liquefied.
- Allow solution to penetrate the emulsion. The recommended duration is 10 - 30 seconds.
- Thoroughly rinse screen with high-pressure water, starting at the bottom, making sure to remove all emulsion and residue.
- Never let emulsion remover dry on your emulsion, this will permanently lock the stencil and make it impossible to reclaim.
This emulsion remover is drain safe, however whenever rinsing emulsion remover and its byproduct down the drain, be sure to use a filtration system and comply with local regulations.
General Safety Precautions:
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY. Consult safety data sheet (SDS) prior to use. Use in strict accordance with all information contained on SDS.
Inhalation: In case of unconsciousness place patient in a stable side position for transportation.
Eyes: Rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water. Then consult a doctor.
Swallowed: Drink copious amounts of water and provide fresh air. Immediately call a doctor.
Skin: Immediately wash with soap and water and rinse thoroughly.
Ryonet Industrial Emulsion Remover Concentrate TDS