Ryonet Industrial Haze Remover - Quart
Ryonet Industrial Liquid Haze Remover is an aggressive ghost and stain remover designed for use in a production screen printing environment. This product cleans mesh stains with less noticeable odor and works better than most paste stain removers.
- Biodegradable/Drain safe.
- Non flammable.
- Low odor makes for easy breathing.
- High load capacity for maximum economy.
- Fast acting formula saves time.
- Safe for use on all mesh types.
- Cleans multiple deep stains from screen mesh.
- Low VOC (volatile organic compounds).
Ryonet's Industrial Chemical line is geared for production screen printing operations, with prices ideal for shops who buy in large quantities.
- Use chemical resistant gloves during application.
- Apply Ryonet Industrial Liquid Haze Remover to both sides of clean and wet screen.
- Scrub screen with a dedicated non-abrasive pad or brush.
- Allow haze remover to dwell on screen between 4-8 minutes.
- Thoroughly rinse screen with high-pressure water, starting at the bottom.
Dispose of used product in accordance with state, local, and federal regulations.
General Safety Precautions:
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY. Consult safety data sheet (SDS) prior to use. Use in strict accordance with all information contained on SDS.
Inhalation: Supply fresh air and be sure to call for a doctor. In case of unconsciousness place patient stably in side position for transportation.
Eyes: Rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water, then call a doctor.
Swallowed: Drink copious amounts of water and provide fresh air. Immediately call a doctor.
Skin: Immediately wash with soap and water and rinse thoroughly.