Ryonet RXP Aluminum UV Screen Exposure Unit w/ Lid and Digital Timer - 25x36in
Burn your screens with accuracy and speed with the RXP Automated Table Top Exposure Unit. Ryonet's table top exposure unit is manufactured and hand constructed right here in Vancouver, WA. Our design incorporates high-quality CNC bent aluminum box into this powerful exposure unit, giving you professional and crisp images fit for screen printers of all experience levels. The built-in automatic timer and shut-off helps to prevent over-exposing and gives you the ability to multi-task. All of our exposure systems are manufactured by Ryonet in the USA and come with an industry leading three-year year limited warranty. With over 10,000 RXP exposure systems still in use in the market today you can be assured that Ryonet and our RXP Exposure Units are a solid choice for your next evolution in screen making.
- Expose screens with excellent burning results.
- Optically clear glass protects UV bulbs.
- Built-in digital timer protects you from over or underexposure.
- Extremely durable CNC bent aluminum construction.
- Includes a 3-inch foam pad for easy on-contact exposing.
- Includes limited three year warranty for peace of mind.
- Exposes all types of photo emulsion quickly and dual cure diazo photopolymer emulsions in five minutes.
- Compression lid for the quickest on-contact exposing.
- Ryonet Pre-Registration Template Transparency ($99.99 value)
- CCI Exposure Calculator and Halftone Scale ($29.99 value)
- Expose up to 25" x 36" screens.
- 8 x 30w = 240 Total UV Watts
- Eight unfiltered UV CFL light bulbs specifically designed for screen exposure.
- All electrical components are UL and CE listed
- 115 volt (standard household current)
Ultra efficient for far cheaper than the competition
Bought this for exposing 23x31 frames, since it's 1 of maybe 2 table top units on the market I know of that can handle that size and 1/3 the price of the competition.
<br>My old unit used to take 8.5 minutes to burn, so I did a test starting at 1.5 minutes, figuring maybe it would be twice as efficient. Almost nothing washed out after 5 minutes. I thought the timer didn't work properly, but I only need a 50 second exposure. This thing works that fast. It just took my time in the booth from an entire day, to two hours for my screens for an entire week.
<br>With this many bulbs and the way the lid is built you need to be careful placing the screen for even pressure to avoid light leaks and the glass wasn't padded too well and broke in shipping. But the customer service team got that taken care of immediately, and avoiding light leaks is just practice. Overall, this was 100% worth the money.