Sgreen Chemical Recirculation System and Washout Booth Package
The Sgreen Chemical Recirculation System and Washout Booth Package has been designed with conservation of resources in mind. When it is possible for a shop to reduce, reuse, or recycle a component of production, it can have a dramatic positive effect on operating costs and overall profitability for a print shop. Ryonet is very excited to develop a package that will allow a shop to clean and reuse their chems, benefiting the printer's bottom line.
The Sgreen Chemical Recirculation System gives the printer the ability to load 30-gallons of degrader for ink removal from squeegees, flood bars, & screens. The system centers on the Sgreen Chemical Recirculation System paired with the Ryonet clean-out booth. The Sgreen Chemical Recirculation System's reservoir of chemicals are filtered for real time use for the operator to work with, and they are dispersed onto a surface needing ink removal. The chem and ink are then collected, separated, filtered, and then reintroduced to the reservoir for use again via Air Operated Equipment. The Sgreen Chemical Recirculation System effectively stretches the life of degrader saving on a consumables used and operating costs.
- Dimensions: 21"W x 33"L x 20"H
- 30 Gallon Tank with Separators, running chem volume of 15 gallons at a time.
- Brush Type: Bristled Flow-Through Wash Brush
- 10" Cartridge, 75 Micron Filter
- Air Connector Type: Operating Pressure: 20-30 PSI, standard quick connect
- MAX Pump Output: 200 g/hr
Not Included: - Small air compressor
The Ryonet Kb-32 Washout Booth is essential for maintaining an efficient screen printing preparation and reclaiming room. The proper disposal of ink, chemicals and emulsion by-products is critical. Waste solids have the potential to ruin plumbing and septic systems and have harmful effects on the environment.
- Dimensions: 32"W x 24"D x 65"H (after assembly)
- High Density Polyethylene Construction
- Easy to Add Backlighting
- Very Affordable
- Easy Clean Up
- Low Maintenance
- Minimal Space Requirement
- Easy to Assemble
- Built In Screen Rack
- 100% Recycled Material
- Drop-ships from Manufacturer