Allure Galaxy HSA Water Based Reflective and Glow 8 Color Kit - 8 ounce
As explorers of the far reaches of the galaxy, our mission is to seek out the highest quality raw cosmic materials to make screen printing supplies that are out of this world. Using alien technology, we discovered a way to harness the energy of a star to give our most advanced HSA water based ink the ability to emit a glowing light and named it Allure Galaxy™ Glow HSA Water Based Ink. To create Allure Galaxy™ Reflective HSA Water Based Ink, we combined the most brilliant light crystals found in the furthest reaches of space with a technologically enhanced HSA water based ink and created a one of a kind water based reflective ink.
Try this sample kit of eight of our bestselling Allure Galaxy HSA Water Based Reflective and Glow Inks.
- Allure Galaxy HSA Water Based Reflective Ink Black - 8 oz.
- Allure Galaxy HSA Water Based Reflective Ink Natural Grey - 8 oz.
- Allure Galaxy HSA Water Based Reflective Ink Fluorescent Blue - 8 oz.
- Allure Galaxy HSA Water Based Reflective Ink Fluorescent Violet - 8 oz.
- Allure Galaxy HSA Water Based Glow Ink Daylight Black/Green Glow - 8 oz.
- Allure Galaxy HSA Water Based Glow Ink Daylight Green/Green Glow - 8 oz.
- Allure Galaxy HSA Water Based Glow Ink Daylight Blue/Blue Glow - 8 oz.
- Allure Galaxy HSA Water Based Glow Ink Daylight Orange/Orange Glow - 8 oz.
NOTE: Allure Galaxy™ inks drop ship from the manufacturer in Los Angeles, CA. Please allow 1-2 additional business days for processing and expect standard ground transit.
Fully curable, ready for use. Print directly on cotton, or cotton blend fabrics. Optimal mesh count is 110, though higher mesh counts can be used for a lessened effect.
Should be cured for a minimum of 2.5 - 3 mins at 300°F. With Green Galaxy™ Warp Drive, reduce to 180°F - 280°F and leave for 48 hours.
Use water or Sgreen™ Aqua Wash for wash-up on wet ink.
Keep container tightly closed. Store in cool, well-ventilated place. Do not breathe vapors. Wear protective gloves. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Dispose of as specified by local, regional, national and international regulations.