Ryonet Industrial Dip Tank Solution - Gallon
Ryonet Industrial Dip Tank Solution is an economic and powerful solution designed for removing emulsion and softening ink residue on multiple screens at a time. It will effectively degrade UV, water based and plastisol inks and remove all photopolymer, diazo and capillary film emulsions. Using solution in a dip tank speeds up the reclamation process, and is ideal for a high production environment and shops reclaiming large numbers of screens a day.
- Economic way to clean multiple screens at one time.
- Effectively strips photopolymer, diazo, and capillary film emulsions.
- Degrades UV, water based and plastisol inks.
- Safe for use on all mesh types.
Ryonet's Industrial Chemical line is geared for production screen printing operations, with prices ideal for shops who buy in large quantities.
This product is concentrated; dilute 1:5 with water.
- Card excess ink from screen.
- Apply Ryonet Industrial Dip Tank Solution to both sides of the screen.
- Scrub screen on both sides with a non-abrasive pad or brush until emulsion is liquefied.
- Allow solution to penetrate the emulsion. The recommended duration is 10 - 30 seconds.
- Thoroughly rinse screen with high-pressure water, starting at the bottom, making sure to remove all emulsion and residue.
Dip Tank Use:
This product is concentrated; dilute 1:10 with water. (One 5 gallon container can fill a 50-gallon dip tank.)
- Card excessive ink and tape from screen
- Place screen in dip tank for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove screen and thoroughly rinse with high-pressure water making sure to remove all emulsion and residue, starting at the bottom.
To properly dispose of the dip tank solution once it is no longer effective, scoop or pour out the product through your filtration system. Scrape out the solids at the bottom and let them dry on cardboard, then dispose of it as solid waste. Dispose of used product in accordance with state, local, and federal regulations.
General Safety Precautions:
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY. Consult safety data sheet (SDS) prior to use. Use in strict accordance with all information contained on SDS.
Inhalation: Supply fresh air, consult a doctor in case of complaints.
Eyes: Rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water.
Swallowed: If symptoms persist call a doctor.
Skin: Generally the product does not irritate the skin.