Ryonet WBP Dual Cure Water Based Plastisol Hybrid Emulsion - Qt.
NOTE: This emulsion comes with a bottle of Diazo.
Features and Benefits
- Easier to use and reclaim than SWR-3.
- Great for medium to long runs of plastisol, water-based and discharge ink.
Active Additive: Diazo.
First, add room temperature water to the Diazo to activate the solution. Once the Diazo and water have dissolved together, add the entire mixture to your emulsion and mix thoroughly. Allow the emulsion to stand for at least 30 minutes to ensure any air bubbles introduced during mixing are released. Use the entire bottle of Diazo for the entire container of emulsion, the ratio has been specially selected for proper chemistry. Once the Diazo has been mixed, it is ready for use. Reclaiming WBP is easy and works with most stencil removers or reclaimers that are available in concentrate and ready-to-use formulas. Follow proper instructions for reclaiming.
- 500 Watt Halogen - 12-13 minutes.
- Unfiltered UV Black light - 4-5 minutes.
- Metal Halide - 250-280 Light Units.
- Unmixed: 10-12 months.
- Mixed: 2-3 months.
- Always use distilled water to mix the Diazo sensitizer
- Keep in a cool area, if allowed to freeze or stored in a heated area, emulsion will expire
- Keep the emulsion lid on tight to preserve air and light leaks
- Gently mix the emulsion each time before use to help extend the life
- For long runs over 1,000 shirts - use CCI Harden X or another hardener to extend the life of your stencil
- To ensure best results, date your emulsion once mixed and keep an extra container on hand once the emulsion is about to expire
Best I've used so far!
by John -
I'm new to screen printing and have tried a few emulsions. This is the best one to date. I'm most impressed with the drying time. The SVP Photopolymer (Blue) emulsion takes an entire day to dry. This dries for me in about 2 hours using a fan set on low. The level detail after exposure is unreal. This will be my go-to moving forward!