- LED enhances the amount/levels of possible details captured compared to UV bulbs
- LED light sources exposes screens quickly and creates a harder, more durable stencil for better on-press longevity
- LED bulbs consume less energy and last more than 10,000 hours, so you don’t have to replace them as often
LED bulbs are the new standard for exposure units. Their spectrum of light output and wattage speeds up the screen-making process and improves the quality of the stencil. The X2536 LED Exposure Unit will produce incredible results at an entry-level price.
The X2536 uses high output LED bulbs manufactured for exposure units. These LED bulbs output an optimal UV wavelength, which can be used on all types of emulsions. Printers can rest assured that the LED bulbs will last more than 10,000 hours, which is better for the printer and the environment.
The optically clear, tempered glass in the X2536 lets more than 99% of the UV light through without disruption to the wavelength. The exposure unit will burn screens faster compared to traditional UV bulbs. With a dialed-in darkroom and strong performance of coating screens, printers can push more detail resolution compared to traditional UV bulbs. The X-Series are designed to perform.
The X2536 can expose all emulsion types. When you’re learning to coat screens and hone in your darkroom, an emulsion like Baselayr Long Lasting would work best. If your darkroom is light-safe, dry, warm and you’ve perfected your techniques of coating and drying screens, you can use pre-sensitized emulsions like Baselayr Complete.
Everything starts and ends in the darkroom. Build a solid foundation from the screen up with the X2536 today.
BROWSE THE BASELAYR EQUIPMENT CATALOG
- Thick, aluminum compression lid with center stiffening rib
- LED 405nm bulb technology
- Durable, powder-coated, steel construction
- IEC power cord port with an easy-to-access on/off switch
- Gas shocks hold the lid in open position 80LB shock
- Optically clear, strong, tempered glass
- Includes a two-inch foam pad for easy, on-contact exposing
- Three-year limited warranty (please refer to the manual for more details)
- Made in the USA
- LED light sources exposes screens quickly
- LED enhances the amount/levels of details captured
- LED creates a harder, more durable stencil, providing better on-press longevity
- Low power consumption
- 21 Step Exposure Calculator ($19.99 value)
- Unit dimensions: 27”(W) x 40”(L) x 9”(H)
- Optical clear glass: 25” x 36 ⅜”
- Max OD frame size: 25" x 36"
- 7 T8 LED 405nm tube bulbs designed for screen exposure
- UV wattage: 280 watts
- Voltage: 115v (standard household current)
- On/off functionality
- Standard 110v 3-prong plug
- Shipping dimensions: 40”(W) x 44”(L) x 20”(H)
- Ship Weight: 120 lbs
PRODUCT DATA SHEETS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
- paint color
- compression exposure unit
- vacuum unit
I just received this unit 2 days ago and I've exposed 4 screens on it. Works great! Exposure time is super fast. It was shipped very well packed and arrived in pristine condition. This unit has a compression lid which I prefer over vacuum units. It comes with a foam insert for use with the compression lid. I work on larger screens and can expose my 23" x 31" and 25" x 36" (OD) screens with no problem. Super pleased.
Hey Anonymous, This review is awesome, thank you for all the detail provided with your experience so far! I am super happy to hear you are already reaping the benefits of our LED unit! Sounds like you are killing it ;) happy printing friend - firstname.lastname@example.org
Upgrade well worth it !
I bought (new) an 8 tube fluorescent exposure unit (with compression lid) from Ryonet in 2009 and used it (and with excellent results ) til Summer 2021 when I bought my LED 25 x 36in compression exposure unit. (I actually bought what was the last RXP built. The Baselayr ones are the same, just different paint color). Like the other review, I didn't want a vacuum unit. I've had excellent results with compression AND I can also do larger screens than the 20x24in. Gives me options. I'm an artist in addition to being a screenprinter and do a lot of detailed, halftoned prints. I CANNOT believe the teeny tiny tight details this exposure unit can pull out !!!!!!!! Seriously, it has blown me away! FAN-FREAKING -TASTIC !!! Highly recommend ! I'll add too, that my new favorite emulsion is the Baselayr Plastisol. Excellent !
Hi Denise!! I am so excited for how well this unit has worked for you! Thanks for leaving your feedback, hope you had an amazing Holiday! Happy printing - Courtney
Not received yet....
I was happy to find the uv light box. You took my money and said when you’d ship. Uhm. Nothing received yet
Hello ! Thank you for your review! We have reached out to you directly with tracking. Please let us know if we can help further. Thank you! The Ryonet Team