George Knight DK16 Digital Heat Transfer Press - 14x16in with Auto Release
The DK16A is the AUTO-RELEASE "Pop-Up" version of our mid-sized manual clamshell. This amazing high-tech feature makes your Digital Knight clamshell act like a semi-automatic, air operated press, without the compressor! Simply close the press as you normally do, and at the end of the digital timing cycle the press releases automatically.
The Auto-Release upgrade also features the "HOVER" feature. This means when the handle is lowered without fully clamping the machine, the press will hover over the work, usually needed for curing purposes. At the end of the time cycle the press releases automatically as usual.The DK16A 14x16 clamshell press opens for full access to the lower bottom table. It is important to note that the back of the heat platen raises above and away the bottom table, providing better access than other clamshell presses. The frame support allows operators to slide shirts over the table with complete drape space around and underneath the loading area. Interchangeable bottom tables for smaller pressing areas are available. This press is idea for environments with space limitations, and for users who need more portability and mobility than the over-weight swingaway presses.
- Auto-Release POP-UP automatic open at end of time cycle
- Auto-Release "Hover" position cures materials without pressing
- Fully digital temperature control 32°-600°F range
- Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
- Digital Pressure Bar Graph
- Super-portable light machine weight - 83 lbs !
- Extreme high pressure capability
- Hardened high-strength pivot points
- Interchangeable tables
- Solid Steel framework
- SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology
- Self lifting gas-spring, & wide opening
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2°F - can show °C or °F
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Teflon-coated 3/4" thick heat platen
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 3-year warranty on control
- 1 year warranty on entire press