Make it big with the Riley 350 Complete Package! Our cutting-edge pro-level package, this set-up makes for an almost seamless transition to expanding to your own automatic screen printing shop. The Riley 350 Complete Package gives you the robust power of ROQ platen compatibility, XYZ micro registration, and the most comprehensive warranty in the industry with two years of parts and labor coverage. Expose your ultra-high-quality screens with the cutting edge technology of an Android® run, single spectrum LED exposure unit, giving you lightning-fast exposure times and top-of-the-line darkroom storage tools and equipment. This package is great for screen printing shops who wish to take their production pro, take a major step towards a cutting edge ROQ compatible shop, or simply start screen printing with a pro-quality shop set up.
This Package Includes:
- Riley 350 8 color, 6 station printing press
- X-Large Conveyor Dryer (Call for details)
- Riley Hopkins® Flash Dryer 18" x 24"
- Baselayr Y3942 Exposure Unit
- Wash Pit Backlit Washout Booth
- Film Output
- Ryonet® Eco Dunk Tank
- Riley Hopkins® Full-Stack
- Inks & Chemical Kits
Riley 350 8 color, 6 station printing press
Ryonet's Riley 350 is the next big evolution in heavy-duty manual printing presses. With a sturdy, time-tested Riley Hopkins® construction and exclusive compatibility with ROQ's strong but featherweight honeycomb aluminum pallets, the Riley 350 can handle any print job while running at maximum manual speeds. Features like tool-free off-contact adjustments and XYZ micro registration come standard and allow you to quickly set up and adjust your press with the same ease as any ROQ automatic screen printing press. If Speed, Precision, and Consistency are important for your customer's needs, it's time to get behind the wheel of the Riley 350. The lights are flashing green, hit the gas, it's time to kick your screen printing into high gear.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy, heavy-duty, lightweight construction.
- XYZ: Micro registration
- Tool-Free adjustments
- Honeycomb pallets
- Adjustable Height Mechanism
- 2-Point Roller Gate
- Diameter: 113"
- Base Size: 57"
- Platen Height: 35.5" - 36.5"
- Platen Size: 16"x 24"
- Max Platen Size: 24" x 32"
- Max Frame Size: 25" x 36"
- Max Frame Size(every other): 42" x 48"
Riley Hopkins Flash Dryer 18"x24"
Heat things up with our Riley Hopkins¨ Flash Dryer. Constructed with printers in mind, we make all Riley Hopkins¨ equipment with the same standards of efficiency and stability that have been counted on for decades by screen printers. The Riley Hopkins¨ Flash Dryer is the perfect companion to any Riley Hopkins¨ press. This flash dryer is bound to heat things up! Mounted on heavy-duty stand and casters for easy positioning around your shop, featuring simple to use tilt-control adjustment knobs for quick control, a built-in heating control unit for the most accurate flash temperatures, and consistent heat radiation from its industrial heating elements manufactured by BBC, the versatile and powerful Riley Hopkins¨ Flash Dryer is ready to take on any job your press can handle.
Flash Dryer Features and Benefits
- Even heat distribution.
- 3-year limited warranty.
Flash Dryer Specs
- Watts: 3127
- Volts: 240
- Amps: 13.1
- Size: 18" x 24"
- Plug type: NEMA 6-20P
Baselayr Y3942 LED Exposure Unit
The Y-Series LED Exposure Units will quickly deliver consistent screens that capture the finest details every time (when screens are properly coated and dried).
With a single-point light source, there are fewer angles of light that hit the film and emulsion. Fewer angles result in diminished light wrap around fine details. You’ll maintain image integrity and resolution. A single-point light source in the Y3942 can hold the fine detail work needed for Sim Process and CMYK printing.
Plus, the Y3942 has a reflective display, which triples the power of its nearly 450 watt light source. You can expose a 25”x36” screen with photopolymer emulsion in under 10 seconds.
Not only does the single-point light source emit the most concentrated light, but its bulb type also enhances stencils as well. The Y3942 uses a custom, high output LED bulb (405 nm) manufactured for exposure units. The LED bulb outputs an optimal UV wavelength, which can be used on all types of emulsions. Printers can rest assured that the LED bulb will last much longer, which is better for the printer and the environment.
The optically clear, tempered glass in the Y-Series allows more than 99% of the UV light through without disruption to the wavelength. All units feature two, light-safe T8 LED Amber inspection bulbs, doubling the use of the exposure unit as a screen inspection table. The Y-Series are designed to perform.
Everything starts and ends in the darkroom. Build a solid foundation from the screen up with the Y3942 today.
- Single point 450 watts LED light source
- 7" Touchscreen display
- 2 SCFM high powered low decibel vacuum pump
- Durable powder-coated steel body construction
- IEC removable power cord
- Two, light-safe T8 LED amber inspection bulbs
- Removable feet to allow easy access into doorways min. 31.5" (29.5" w/o LID)
- 1-year warranty (excludes glass, bulbs, and vacuum)
- Made in the USA
- Single point LED light source produces a powerful, concentrated light source that helps create the most optimal stencil
- The vacuum pump achieves positive contact in 20-30 seconds
- Vacuum lid creates the tightest positive contact between the light source, glass, film, and emulsion that produces stencils with clean, sharp edges
- LED light sources exposes screens rapidly compared to UV bulbs
- LED enhances the amount/levels of possible details captured compared to UV bulbs
- LED creates a harder, more durable stencil, providing better on-press longevity
- Doubles as an inspection table and exposure unit
- Low power consumption
- LED bulbs last more than 10,000 hours, so you don’t have to replace them as often
- Unit Dimensions: 36.5"(W) x 43.5" (L) x 37" (H)
- Optical Clear Tempered Glass: 40.25" x 32.75"
- Max Exposure Area: 32" x 39"
- Max Frame Size OD: 25x36
- Light Safe Inspection Bulbs: 2 rows of Amber LEDs
- Single Point Light Source: 405nm LED array designed for exposure units
- UV Wattage: 450 watt
- Voltage: 115v - 240v
- Standard 110v 3-prong plug
- Timer: Android® App, (M.S.mS)
- Shipping Dimensions: 40" (W) x 45.25" (L) x 36" (H)
- Ship Weight: 265 lbs
The Sgreen® Washout Booth fits up to 23x31 frames, and can comfortably hold four to six screens at a time. Made of stainless steel and aluminum, the washout booth stands strong, ready to brave your toughest cleaning jobs. If the plexiglass breaks, it can be easily removed for replacement.
- Dimensions: 48" W x 25" L x 74" H
- Backlight Included
- Stainless steel basin
- Aluminum siding
- Rubber-protected edges
- Sturdy structure
- Easy cleanup
- Low maintenance
- Easy to assemble
- Effortless disassembly for transport
Film Output Supplies
Designed to meet your business needs now, and in the future. The new Epson SureColor T3270SP printer delivers presentation quality print and features best-in-class speeds, saving you time and money. Its production capacity engine allows you to create up to 40, 16-inch by 20-inch film positives per hour, while the multi-use features can create screen positive films, posters, and photos all with the same printer. Developed using the latest advancements in performance imaging, like the exotic Epson PrecisionCoreª TFP® print head, Epson Realoid image processing hardware, and breakthrough pigment ink technology, Epson UltraChrome® XD the all-new SureColor T-Series could be the way you'll print your next big idea.
This Kit Includes
- Epson T3270SP Film Output printer
- Econo Film 17" x 100' roll
Ryonet Eco Dunk Tank and Solution
The Ryonet Eco Dunk Tank is a simple, affordable, and durable dip tank made from 100% recycled material. This environmentally friendly heavy-duty tank is the best-built soaking system made specifically for the purpose of screen reclaiming.
- Eco Dunk Tank.
- Lid / cover.
- Drip tray.
- Screen hold-downs.
- Threaded drain fitting with on/off the spigot.
- 3 gallon Eco Dunk'N Strip solution.
Dip Tank Features and Benefits
- One-piece molded construction.
- Ideal for use with 2 in 1 ink and emulsion removers.
- Chemical resistant.
- Guaranteed leakproof.
- Dramatically reduces chemical usage.
- Low maintenance.
- Minimal space requirement.
- Dimensions: O.D. 36" x 16" x 26 1/4"
- Made From 100% Recycled Material.
- 1/4" thick polyethylene.
- Accommodates 6 Screens (up to 23" x 31").
- Overall Dimensions: 36" x 16" x 26 1/4"
- 3/4" threaded drain.
- Includes on/off the spigot.
Riley Hopkins Full Stack Screen Rack Cart - 20 Screen Count
Keep your room for printing, with the Riley Hopkins Full-Stack. Constructed with printers in mind, we make all Riley Hopkins equipment with the same standards of efficiency and stability that have been counted on for decades by screen printers. This full-sized aluminum screen rack features sturdy locking casters for easy movement around your shop, 20 slots for max screen storage, and a robust tray top for a powerful combo of screens, inks, and supply storage. Store 20 of your 20 x 24 inch or 23 x 32-inch screens with this full-sized screen rack. Crank up your storage power with the Riley Hopkins Full Stack, the ultimate accessory for your rockstar Riley Hopkins press!
Screen Rack Features and Benefits
- Holds 20: 20 x 24 inch or 23 x 32 inch screens.
- Riley green powder-coated crossbars.
- Lightweight aluminum screen slats.
- Removable 2" wheel locking casters with 3/8" coarse thread stud.
- Infinitely expandable in half stack 10 screen sections at a time. (Ordered separately.)
- Screens slats receive additional trays. (Ordered separately.)
Screen Rack Product Specs
- Assembled Dimensions:26.5" W x 28" D x 60" High
- Actual Weight: 53.5 lbs.
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 32" W x 32" D x 16" High
- UPS Dimensional Shipping Weight: 65.5lbs.
Complete Product and Chemical Kit
- 6 - 110 white mesh 23" x 31 aluminum screens
- 6 - 156 white mesh 23" x 31 aluminum screens
- 6 - 230 yellow mesh 23" x 31 aluminum screens
- 6 - 305 yellow mesh 23" x 31 aluminum screens
- 16 Gallons of FN Plastisol Inks
- -2 Gallons of FN Perfect White
- -2 Gallons of FN Black
- -1 Gallon of FN Royal Blue
- -1 Gallon of FN Golden Yellow
- -1 Gallon of FN Kelly Green
- -1 Gallon of FN Lemon Yellow
- -1 Gallon of FN Bright Red
- -1 Gallon of FN Orange
- -1 Gallon of FN Violet
- -1 Gallon of FN Navy Blue
- -1 Gallon of FN Light Royal Blue
- -1 Gallon of FN Fuchsia (magenta)
- -1 Gallon of FN Light Blue
- 2 Water Based Inks - Green Galaxy Ink (Quarts of Pitch Black and Neptune Blue)
- Pantone Mixing Guide
- US Digital Mixing Scale (5000-gram capacity)
- 1 - Digital laser temp gun thermometer
- 15 - 10" Goop Scoops for easy ink handling
- 1 - 18''x100 Yard Roll Premium Pallet tape
- 8 - 15" 70 durometer wood squeegees
- 8 - 12" 70 durometer wood squeegees
- 4 - 8" 70 durometer wood squeegees
- 4 - 6" 70 durometer wood squeegees
- 1 - 19" Dual Edge scoop coater
- 1 - 16" Dual Edge Scoop coater
- 3 - 2"x 36Yd Ryonet Green Screen Blockout Tape rolls
- 2 - 2"x 110Yd White Screen Blockout Tape
- 1 - Expert Spot Gun and Ryonet Cured Ink Remover Quart
- 250 - black test square / printing pellon 14" x 16"
- 250 - white test square / printing pellon 14" x 16"
- 2PK - light safe yellow bulbs
- 300PK of Ultimate Clean-Up Cards
Digital Video Download
- How to Screen Print Digital Playlist
Sgreen Chemical Kit
- Baselayr Long Lasting Emulsion Gallon
- Sgreen Supreme Wash Gallon by Franmar
- Sgreen Aqua Wash Gallon by Franmar
- Sgreen Emulsion Stripper Gallon by Franmar
- Sgreen Stuff Dehazer Degreaser Quart by Franmar
- Sgreen Adhesive Quart
- Ryo Screen Blockout Quart
- Aqua Block Quart
- 6 Blue Chemical Cleaning Brushes
- 50pk RyoWipes Screen Printing Towels
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.