Consistent, durable, and made in the USA, Rite Premium Film allows screen printers to output films faster, use less ink, achieve ultimate black density and reuse the film positive time and time again.
- Dimensionally stable film means great registration and no curling.
- Quick dry time equals faster production times and less ink usage.
- Accurate dot placement results in excellent line definition and acuity.
- High ink load capacity.
- Great film opacity.
- Minimal "yellowing" allows the film to retain the image over time and be used repeatedly.
- Sizes Available: 100 sheet pack of 13"x19", 13"x100' roll, 17"x100' roll, 24"x100' roll and 42"x100' roll
- Roll Core Size: 3"
- Caliper/ thickness 5 mil
- UV DMIN <1.0
- UV DMAX >4.0
- Temp 59 - 86° degrees F (15 - 30° C)
- Repack opened rolls or boxes when not in use
- Allow material to stabilize to room conditions for 24 hours before use
- Side of the film to print on: waterproof film has two sides, the carrier sheet side and the inkjet receptive side. To determine which side is the inkjet receptive side, dampen your finger and touch a corner of the film, the side that is sticky is the side that will take ink.
- Printer Settings for Best Results: Epson or other inkjet printers: Open your printer utility driver in the print queue menu. Set your image settings to "best quality photo" or "best image", this will enable your printer to print at its max resolution. Set your paper settings to "premium glossy photo paper" or similar, this allows most printers to lay down the maximum amount of ink.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Rite Film
I'm so thrilled about this film
I never write reviews on anything, but I'm telling you I love this film. It took me a couple pieces to figure out what side to print on. I read the details on how to tell what side was receptive to the ink after I printed a few. All I can say is: This film is awesome. I bought the 8 1/2 x 11 for Inkjet printers. The opacity was very dense. Thank you so much for the videos, and all you do for us ink slingers!!Bryan
Affordable, yet high quality
Very affordable pricing for a product that is vital to our business. Crisp prints dry quickly. Paired with our high quality printer and exposure unit, our film output process is spot on and streamlined.
The only film I use!
Literally, this is the only film I’ve ever used. When I started my screen printing business I wanted to get off to a good start and decided I’d use nothing but the best products and equipment. After some research I found that Rite Premium Film would be worth trying if I wanted great results and a product. I have not been disappointed.
Ordered my item and received it in 2 days with standard shipping.
Hi Charles We are super proud to make it that fast! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, happy printing! :)
Gets the job done!
Film works well. Wish it was labeled on what side you are to print on from the manufacturer but it is easy to figure that out. I encourage you to label the whole package yourself after figuring out the first sheet.
Hey Andrew, Great feedback, thanks for taking the time to share your experience on the Rite Premium Film! Also great tip on labeling the pack for ease of use! Happy printing :)