ROQ Pack Automatic T-Shirt Packing Machine
The ROQ Pack is a packing machine developed to provide high profitability and speed. Due to its performance it is one of the best tools in the market regarding packaging of clothing. This packaging machine, conceived by ROQ, works with two large plastic reels. The reels spread the top and bottom of the bag that is welded on the sides and closed at the bottom using the same welding process. The top is a flap that closes the bag. It is designed to pack batches of several pieces of any type or format: t-shirts, sweat-shirts, polos, shirts, trousers, skirts, towels, etc. The pieces need to be loaded into the machine already folded. This part can be automated with a ROQ Fold.
- Designed to pack batches of different types and formats at the same time.
- The packaging length is unlimited.
- The package is done through a flawless plastic welding system.
- Ready to be coupled with ROQ's automatic packaging line.
- Maximum processing speed of 1200 pieces per hour. When coupled with ROQ Fold it makes an average of 700 pieces per hour.
- Length: 106.3"
- Width: 36.6"
- Weight: 1102 lbs
- MAX Consumption: 3 kVA
- Comp. Air Consumption: 2.83 cfm
- Max Production 1200 pieces/hr