- The application process is cleaner compared to spray tack: You won't have a sticky residue on your press, floor, clothes, etc.
- Water-based adhesive has great longevity on press. If too much lint builds up, all you have to do is scrub it off and continue printing.
- The adhesive can be reactivated with a scrub brush and water, so printers save money by not having to reapply continuously.
Sgreen® Adhesive is an eco-friendly water based pallet adhesive, designed to be used as an alternative to conventional aerosol spray mist. Used in concentrate or diluted form, Sgreen® Adhesive creates a secure non-permanent bond between the substrate and pallet during screen printing, while allowing for easy removal without leaving residue. Sgreen® Adhesive is a heat resistant pallet adhesive, and can be used with or without flash curing.
- Environmentally safe.
- High Solids
- Water based adhesion for easy removal and cleaning.
- Won't leave residue on garments.
- Specially formulated for pallet adhesion.
- Heat-resistant, and air-drying
- Clean area to be treated, apply Sgreen® Adhesive by brush, automatic spray applicator, roller or plastic ink card. Use full strength or dilute one part product with up to one part water.
- When using in a spray application, apply in a quick smooth "S" pattern covering the entire surface. While you can spray with a hand held spray bottle, an electric spray gun or air operated unit would be optimal.
FREEZE WARNING: When ordering water-based adhesive during the winter, please note that it's possible for adhesive to freeze during transit. Frozen adhesive is unusable. We recommend to plan accordingly when ordering so shipping is uninterrupted and to pull all delivery packages inside the building and store in a warm place immediately.
PRODUCT DATA SHEETS:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
- spray adhesive
- cleanup card
I started with spray adhesives and while they work great, they get everywhere - the press, the floor, my lungs, everywhere. With this its an easy wipe of a cleanup card across my pallet and its good to go for an entire run of shirts. And if I drip on the floor - a quick wipe with a wet wipe and its clean! And no more overspray!
This product was a game changer for me. Pure magic
Hello valued screenprinting.com customer! Thank you for taking the time to leave us your awesome review on our Sgreen Adhesive Water Based Pallet Adhesive. I am glad you went with your gut and the adhesive was everything you dreamed of! Happy printing :) - email@example.com
Like others, I was a little skeptical at first. It has worked great for tee shirts this last week. So far we are applying it with a 3 inch plastic spatula. We are going to try a mini foam roller today and see if that is any faster, or if it dries up in the roller pan. Still used a spray product for sweatshirts since we apply before every sweatshirt. Overall, it has been great and I'm excited not to have so much fabric dust stuck to everything in the print shop.
Excellent to hear! Avoiding the spray in the room (gets on everything including your lungs) is a wonderful thing :) Please let us know if the roller application works well and if not, why. HAPPY PRINTING!
This stuff is fantastic. Makes me wish I had tossed those nasty spray cans od adhesive years ago. Super easy to use and refresh after a long print long. So glad I made the switch.
Hey Tim, This review is fantastic! Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! So many shops are benefitting from the switch! Happy printing!
I am very impressed with how tacky this stuff is.