- Eco-friendly chemicals that are safer for a printer's health, pipes, and environment.
- Powerful chemistry that can clean up the messiest jobs just as well (if not better) than industrial chemicals.
- Citrus formula allows for easy breathing.
Better Care for Your Screens, Better Care For Yourself.
The planet's BEST environmentally friendly cleaner on the market. Sgreen® Supreme Wash is a citrus enhanced, press wipe designed to remove plastisol and graphic ink from your screens and mesh. It can be used as an on-press ink remover or screen opener, quickly dissolving ink and cleans up easily with the swipe of a shop towel. The planet-friendly chemicals leave minimal residue on the screen and allows you to reapply tape quickly, making it great for quick color changes.
- New, better performing and smelling formula.
- Environmentally safe & Eco-Friendlier™.
- Low odor for easy breathing.
- Meets all VOC requirements.
- Eco-friendlier™ formula with the cleaning power of Citrus.
- Multi-purpose and tough enough to clean plastisol, solvent and graphic inks.
- Multi-use application: Use as an on-press ink cleaner for color changes, or as a screen opener for plastisol inks.
- Phosphate free.
- Spray or pour a small amount onto screen.
- Grab a blue shop towel or rag of choice. Scrub both sides of the screen, re-applying Supreme Wash as needed until the screen is clean.
- If re-taping the screen is needed, and if the tape is not sticking, either rub again with a dry absorbent product or wipe with a damp shop towel*. The water will rinse away the Supreme Wash.
- If you plan on cataloging or reusing the screen, you can rinse both sides of the screen clean of any residue with pressured water*. This will also help to remove more of the pigment that can become lodged in the knuckles of the mesh causing it to stain.
*Note: Do this only if your emulsion is water-resistant. Otherwise you can see screen image breakdown or softening of the image.
Store away from direct sunlight and heat. Do not freeze.
GENERAL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not take internally.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
Eyes: Flush for 15 minutes, seek medical attention if irritation persists.
Swallowed: Drink large quantities of water and get immediate medical attention.
Skin: Wash with soap and water, seek medical attention if irritation occurs.
Inhalation: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
*** See SDS Sheet for more details
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Supreme Wash
I like the wash but it is greasy. Takes awhile to dry to reuse the screen.
My second time purchasing Supreme Wash. This new version is way more citrus smelling and way less harsh of chemical smells. Works great, cuts through plastisol like a breeze. Not much more to say, just works!
we use a lot of the Sgreen Supreme Wash Ink Remover. it works great and the smell is good too. I highly recommend this cleaner for screen printing. we will be purchasing this cleaner again!
Hello Screen Printer, Thanks for leaving us an awesome review with your feedback from your recent purchase. It is cool to hear how well it worked for you guys! Happy printing :)
Good product - good smell
It is a good product and easy on the environment, which is nice. It takes a while to dry but that’s okay.
Hello, thanks for leaving us your feedback on the Sgreen Supreme Wash Ink Remover by Franmar. We are excited to hear how well it worked out for you! Happy printing :) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Works great. I use it on the press and off. Cuts through plastisol with ease.
Hi Valued Customer, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback on a review! We appreciate it and are excited to know you loved the Sgreen Supreme Wash Ink Remover by Franmar! I am glad the Supreme Wash worked great for you on and off press! Happy printing :) - email@example.com