Screen Printing Experience Class Vancouver, WA - Ryonet HQ
This is where our screen printing education program started. Our team at Ryonet headquarters has combined over 80 years of experience in the screen printing industry. This foundation of diverse experience gives students at the Screen Print Experience class in Washington a solid foundation to propel any screen printing endeavor forward. Learn how to screen print and gain insight into the small details that will help make the difference between screen printing success and failure. The original screen printing class, our Screen Print Experience class in Washington, is the number one choice for anyone looking to learn how to screen print or increase their skills.
Saturday & Sunday: 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Ryonet Headquarters: 12303 NE 56th St, Vancouver, WA. 98682
Portland International Airport (PDX)
7801 NE Greenwood Dr. Vancouver, WA. 98662 (360)254-3100
9420 NE Vancouver Mall Dr. Vancouver, WA. 98662 (360) 256-0707
The Screen Printing Class Includes:
- Blank Allmade t-shirts (2nds) to print on (these are yours to keep, sizes vary)
- Lunch for both days (call week prior for vegetarian options)
- Ryonet screen printing class book and materials for note taking
- Most importantly, the skills and knowledge to progress in the industry
This class is for 16 years of age and up. No minors younger than 16 years of age due to safety requirements and labor laws.
The Screen Printing Class Covers:
- Basic artwork flow
- Film output options
- Choosing the right mesh for your project
- Setting up a dark room
- Choosing the right emulsion and properly coating your screen
- Using a pre-registration template
- Properly burning a screen
- Screen washout techniques
- How to register your job
- Proper silk screen printing techniques
- Clean-up techniques
- Creating artwork using Corel, Accurip, and Separation Studio
- Spot color printing
- Four color process (CMYK) printing
- Simulated process printing
- Foil applications
- Discharge printing and mixing
- Water based printing
- Discuss printing on paper
- Overview of different apparel types
- Tips on business side of screen printing
Once you have paid for your class, refunds are not available. You must contact us no less than 24 hours in advance if you are unable to attend the class you signed up for, we are happy to assist you in rescheduling for a different class at that point. If you do not contact us 24 hours in advance you will be charged a re-booking fee of $50. You may, also, choose to receive in-store credit in the same amount you paid for class tuition, or $50 less (if you did not contact us 24 hours in advance), which you can use towards your next Ryonet purchase. To make arrangements, or to request help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-314-6390.
*Classes are subject to change. We will notify you of any updates via email. Please note Ryonet is not responsible for lost deposit or travel booking fees if class dates change due to unforeseen circumstances.