The DIY Starter Hobby Press is a great way to start screen printing! It's great to learn on but can also produce high quality one color prints as you advance. This press is not low quality, it can hold small and large frames and accommodate larger prints! Check out the video below to see more info on this great hobby screen printing press.
Features & Benefits:
- Solid steel and aluminum construction.
- Strong gas shock for stable and steady screen action and will support 23x31" frames!
- Cyan powder coat finish.
- 14"x14" Square PlatenÊ
- Adjustable screen tilt and off contact control.
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
DIY Press Output Specs:
- Print up to 15 shirts/ hr - 1 color logo when curing with a household iron.
- Print up to 20-25 shirts/ hr - 1 color logo when curing with a heat gun.
- Print up to 40-60 shirts/ hr - 1 color logo when curing with a flash dryer.
- Average t-shirt cost of $1.50 - $3.00/ shirt.
- Average ink cost of $0.05 - $0.15/ shirt.
- Capable of printing professional quality.
- Designed for printing smaller runs of shirts: 1-50 at one time.
- Capable of printing larger runs of shirts: 50 or more at one time with upgraded dryers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
I underestimated the press
I purchased this Press, now I am printing consistent professional quality Images every time. If you are in the Market for a press Look no further..
Buyer beware, this thing is terrible
I would probably give this press 0 stars if I could. The overall design is just so flawed. It’s near impossible to adjust the off contact in a remotely accurate way, so getting a nice print is pretty difficult. The bolts to adjust the screen angel are so close together that you need the right size wrench to be able to loosen. I really thought this press would make printing easier but instead I’m frustrated every single time. What a disappointed. If you do still decide to buy it, know that it will only work with aluminum screens, so if you don’t have any yet make sure you take that additional cost into account. Oh and it doesn’t come with any assembly instructions, and the platen it comes with was labeled as youth even though it does not say that anywhere in the time description.
Hey Patricia, Thank you for taking the opportunity to give us feedback on your purchase of the DIY PRINT SHOP 1x1 press. We would like to offer you some further help with usage and overall tips for screen printing. I have reached out personally through a case we submitted on your account. Please know that we are here to help and do take into consideration feedback that is given!
A bit of a challenge
So I bought this screen press about 2/3 years ago. I’ve been able to print most of what I needed but it’s been a challenge and I’ve had to get creative. It came with no instructions, I had to YouTube a few videos to find how others set theirs up. It’s not adjustable, and the platen is extremely small. I’d suggest buying a bigger one. Once assembled and sorted, I’ve been able to print the basics I’ve needed but, all in all there are better presses and easier setups.