The simplest tools can make the biggest difference in a complex process. Meet the Riley Hopkins Laser Guiding System. Used just like a T-square and sharpie, the laser system creates a bright crosshair for registration lines on the platen that can be seen on the platen AND on top of the garment. Screen printers can load and align left chest designs, pocket prints, neck tags, and any other unique print placements with ease.
The laser system is designed to fit on most Riley Hopkins presses like the 300, 250, AERO, WIN, and 4 or 6 color Riley JR presses. Pony up your press today and never print crooked again with the Riley Hopkins Laser Guiding System.
VIEW THE RILEY HOPKINS EQUIPMENT CATALOG
- Easily sets uniform pallet distance during press setup.
- Shines center lines and neck placement guides for simple shirt loading.
- Creates XY lines for pocket placements and cut-piece goods.
- Crosshair laser and USB laser charger
- Telescoping center mount
- XYZ Laser Mounts
- 30kW Laser with adjustable line/points
- USB Power Cord included
- USB Rechargeable Power Supply
- Made in USA 🇺🇸
- Riley Hopkins AERO/Win
- Riley Hopkins 250
- Riley Hopkins 300
- Riley Hopkins 350
- 4 & 6 Color Riley Hopkins Jr. Presses
* Not compatible with Riley Hopkins 500, 150, or DIY Presses.
PRODUCT DATA SHEETS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.