Sgreen Stripper Emulsion Remover by Franmar
Better Care for Your Screens, Better Care For Yourself.
Sgreen® Emulsion Stripper is an environmentally conscious, Eco-Friendlier™ emulsion stripper, specifically formulated to cut through oils and to degrade and remove emulsion quickly. Used as is or in a diluted form, SGREEN® STRIPPER will economically and safely remove all types of photopolymer, diazo, and capillary film emulsions without etching.
On-Press UseThis product is concentrated. You may add up to 50% water. This can diminish the effectiveness of the product.
- Spray or pour a small amount onto screen.
- Scrub in a circular motion with a dedicated scrub pad or soft to medium bristle nylon brush on the front and back of the screen until you have fully agitated the stencil and you start to see it get soft.
- Let product set and work for 30 seconds or more. If you have thicker stencils or are using lower mesh counts, you may need to scrub both sides again. NOTE: DO NOT LET PRODUCT DRY ON SCREEN.
- Pressure wash the stencil away from the T-shirt side of the screen. Possible delamination of the mesh from static frames may occur if pressure washing from the squeegee side.
- Follow up with either Haze Remover, Degreaser, or Sgreen Stuff as needed.
Store away from direct sunlight and heat. Do not freeze.
General Safety Precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Mild acidic material.
- Do not take internally.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
Eyes: Flush for 15 minutes, seek medical attention if irritation persists.
Swallowed: Drink large quantities of water and get immediate medical attention.
Skin: Wash with soap and water, seek medical attention if irritation occurs.
Inhalation: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
*** See SDS Sheet for more details