Better Care for Your Screens, Better Care For Yourself.
Sgreen® Haze Remover and Degreaser is an aggressive but environmentally friendly Eco-Friendlier™ dual action product designed to remove the toughest emulsion and ink haze from leftover plastisol, water based, and discharge inks. Sgreen® Haze Remover and Degreaser leaves your fabric free of all oils and contaminants and reduces the occurrence of pinholes to allow for better adhesion of your emulsion. With Sgreen® Haze Remover and Degreaser you save both time and money, by combining the last two steps of screen reclamation into one and reducing the number of chemicals you need in your reclamation process.
- Environmentally safe & Eco-Friendlier™
- Made with Soy.
- Non-offensive, low odor for easy breathing.
- Dual-action cleaning: Degrease and dehaze in one step.
- Super powerful formula made to finish the cleaning and reclaiming process in less time.
- Leaves fabric free of all oils and contaminants, and prevents pinholes which slow down your process.
Instructions for Use
- Spray or pour a generous amount onto screen.
- Scrub the screen in a circular motion with a dedicated scrub pad or so to medium hardness nylon bristle brush.
- Scrub BOTH sides of the screen.
- Make sure to scrub near the frame edge to remove all contaminants. Let the Haze Remover sit and work into any residue for up to 3 minutes. DO NOT allow any Haze Remover to stay on the glue of the static frames. It will etch away the adhesive.
- Pressure wash with a high power pressure washer, beginning from the boom. Follow up with rinsing both sides of the screen thoroughly with water. NOTE: The water should cascade down in a smooth sheeting action.
Store away from direct sunlight and heat. Do not freeze.
General Safety Precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not take internally.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
Eyes: Flush for 15 minutes, seek medical attention if irritation persists.
Swallowed: Drink large quantities of water and get immediate medical attention.
Skin: Wash with soap and water, seek medical attention if irritation occurs.
Inhalation: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
*** See SDS Sheet for more details
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
- bronchitis - breathing
As some one who has struggled with asthma and chronic bronchitis - breathing in chemicals is often a triggering event for me. When Ryonet announced a new line of SGreen chemicals I was super excited and after using them for a bit I can report that they are non-triggering for me and on top of that they work great! I love the degreaser and dehazer bottles, which come with spray heads, and the emulsion remove is easy to use with its pour spout. I appreciate the focus on health and safety in the shop, and on top of that high quality products that get the job done. I'm switching! #poweringtheprint #ryonet
This product works very well. Our shop is a huge fan of the Sgreen product line. They work much better than competitors products that are filled with harsher chemicals. Safer products + efficient products are well worth the money.
Hey Edward, I super appreciate this review and Ryonet is a huge fan of your shop!Thank you! Keep printing my friend! :)
I gave my transaction 4 stars. I LOVE the ease of ordering the product. I was frustrated with low inventory right now, however, I do understand this is a symptom of COVID with all suppliers. I would like the PA warehouse to have better inventory so I can receive products more quickly. Shipping and Receiving out of TX often takes 5 days which is longer than I can wait and forces me to use other suppliers.
Hi there! Thank you for your review! We appreciate your understanding and consideration of the COVID interruptions being experienced world wide. We hate that this affects our customers as we understand there are jobs on the line, and we are doing all we can to bring inventory in as swiftly as we are able to! Nonetheless, we apologize for these delays. Unfortunately our PA facility is no longer active as we are trying to keep as much inventory available as possible, and to help with that, we are mitigating any chance of inventory going astray. This is not easy news to share, and I am very sorry as I completely understand how much shipping times are relied on. If you'd like to send an email to Success@Ryonet.com, I can share a map with estimated transit times from our two facilities to other states to help with your project planning. Please feel free to share any questions you may have, as well! Thank you, Kayli B
Ryonet Haze remover was just what I needed to remove ink stains, rubbed it in, waited 3 minutes or so, washed it out, problem solved. I would recommend this product for tough stains.
Works great long as you follow directions!
Thanks for your review Jesse!