Sgreen® Haze Remover and Degreaser is an aggressive but environmentally friendly Eco-Friendlier™ dual action product designed to remove the toughest emulsion and ink haze from leftover plastisol, water based, and discharge inks. Sgreen® Haze Remover and Degreaser leaves your fabric free of all oils and contaminants and reduces the occurrence of pinholes to allow for better adhesion of your emulsion. With Sgreen® Haze Remover and Degreaser you save both time and money, by combining the last two steps of screen reclamation into one and reducing the number of chemicals you need in your reclamation process.
CHECK OUT THE SGREEN PRODUCT CATALOG
- Eco-friendly chemicals that are safer for a printer's health, pipes, and environment.
- Powerful chemistry that can clean up the messiest jobs just as well (if not better) than industrial chemicals.
- Citrus formula allows for easy breathing.
- Environmentally safe & Eco-Friendlier™
- Made with Soy.
- Non-offensive, low odor for easy breathing.
- Dual-action cleaning: Degrease and dehaze in one step.
- Super powerful formula made to finish the cleaning and reclaiming process in less time.
- Leaves fabric free of all oils and contaminants, and prevents pinholes which slow down your process.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Spray or pour a generous amount onto screen.
- Scrub the screen in a circular motion with a dedicated scrub pad or so to medium hardness nylon bristle brush.
- Scrub BOTH sides of the screen.
- Make sure to scrub near the frame edge to remove all contaminants. Let the Haze Remover sit and work into any residue for up to 3 minutes. DO NOT allow any Haze Remover to stay on the glue of the static frames. It will etch away the adhesive.
- Pressure wash with a high power pressure washer, beginning from the boom. Follow up with rinsing both sides of the screen thoroughly with water. NOTE: The water should cascade down in a smooth sheeting action.
Store away from direct sunlight and heat. Do not freeze.
GENERAL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not take internally.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
Eyes: Flush for 15 minutes, seek medical attention if irritation persists.
Swallowed: Drink large quantities of water and get immediate medical attention.
Skin: Wash with soap and water, seek medical attention if irritation occurs.
Inhalation: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
*** See SDS Sheet for more details
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
PRODUCT DATA SHEETS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
- bronchitis - breathing
- ghost images
My experience using this was Great. I would Buy again. It does the trick to removing ghost images.
Thank you for your review! Glad you like the Haze remover!
This Stuff really works Great. I would purchase again.
Gotta have a great haze remover on hand. Thank you so much for your great review!
This stuff SAVED my screens. My several year old screens look practically brand new again, it’s really amazing. I highly recommend!
Hey Nikki! YAY! Screens saved! That is a goal achieved thank you for this sparkling review! We really appreciate your time, and your valuable feedback Happy Printing! Best, Kayli B
Sgreen Haze Remover
This product works very well. Our shop is a huge fan of the Sgreen product line. They work much better than competitors products that are filled with harsher chemicals. Safer products + efficient products are well worth the money.
Hey Edward, I super appreciate this review and Ryonet is a huge fan of your shop!Thank you! Keep printing my friend! :)