- Eco-friendly chemicals that are safer for a printer's health, pipes, and environment.
- Powerful chemistry that can clean up the messiest jobs just as well (if not better) than industrial chemicals.
- Citrus formula allows for easy breathing.
Better Care for Your Screens, Better Care For Yourself.
Sgreen® Ink Degrader is an all natural soy based Eco-Friendlier™ plastisol ink degrader, designed to remove difficult inks during your screen cleaning process without affecting the emulsion. It is safe enough to use in your washout sink, washing away difficult inks when mixed with water and agitated with a brush. You can also use Sgreen® Ink Degrader in a recirculation system for the most economic use. Sgreen® Ink Degrader works hard to dissolve plastisol and other difficult inks without harming you or the earth.
- Environmentally safe & Eco-Friendlier™.
- Non toxic.
- Meets all VOC requirements.
- Biodegradable and drain safe.
- All-natural soy based formula.
- Pleasant smelling with a citrus undertone.
- Powerful enough to remove plastisol and graphic inks.
- Spray or pour a small amount onto screen.
- Grab a blue shop towel or rag of choice. Scrub both sides of the screen, re-applying Ink Degrader as needed until the screen is clean. Should always be rinsed with water.
- If you plan on cataloging or reusing the screen, you can rinse both sides of the screen clean of any residue with pressured water*. This will also help to remove more of the pigment that can become lodged in the knuckles of the mesh causing it to stain.
*Note: Do this only if your emulsion is water resistant. Otherwise you can see screen image breakdown or softening of the image.
Sgreen® Ink Degrader can also be used in a continuous recirculating unit until product becomes too heavily soiled with solids and ink waste. Used product may then be filtered and reused. Be sure to check with your local sanitation district regarding limitations on ink residue that can be washed into the sewage system and what kind of filtration is needed.
Store away from direct sunlight and heat. Do not freeze.
GENERAL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not take internally.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
Eyes: Flush for 15 minutes, seek medical attention if irritation persists.
Swallowed: Drink large quantities of water and get immediate medical attention.
Skin: Wash with soap and water, seek medical attention if irritation occurs.
Inhalation: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
*** See SDS Sheet for more details
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
- print run
- ink changes
- Supreme Wash
Works very well
This stuff does as its supposed to. I've had zero issues or complaints with it. The fact that it is user and environmentally friendly makes it that much better. Will be ordering more soon.
Hello William - thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. Very good to hear the ink degrader is working to your liking - all the Sgreen chemicals are affective and environmentally friendly :-) Happy Printing! Sincerely, April w/Ryont
I have been using this product with FN-INKS and have had good results. No complaint it works well.
This stuff does an excellent job of getting the ink off the screen and anything else you have ink on.
Yes we love this stuff too! And we super appreciate all the feedback you offer! Thanks Joshua :)
Works great! We prefer using the ink degrader over Supreme Wash when doing ink changes on press. It breaks down the ink without any effect to the emulsion underneath which saves the possible time and headache of burning a new screen in the middle of a print run.
SGreen Ink Degrader
Safe for the environment and works great!