When you’re reclaiming or rinsing a screen, having a washout booth does wonders. Not only does it make the task painless to complete, the washout booth properly disposes of chemicals and emulsion by-products. By discarding chemicals correctly, you’ll save yourself from the possibility of wrecking your plumbing and septic systems (and diminishing the harmful effects on the environment).
For small shops where space is limited, this task can get tricky. Printers have to get creative when washing out their screens, like using their bathtub or heading to a car wash. Simplify and streamline the process with the Sgreen® Tabletop Washout Booth. It's designed for tight spaces so you don't have to make room for a free-standing washout booth. The tabletop washout booth can be placed on top of a cart or table so you can use the valuable space underneath it.
The Sgreen® Table Top Washout Booth fits the standard 20”x24” screen. Made out of aluminum and steel, the booth will withstand your dirtiest jobs. Dispose of chemicals correctly in the space you have. Invest in the Sgreen® Tabletop Washout Booth today.
CHECK OUT THE SGREEN PRODUCT CATALOG
- Stainless steel basin
- Aluminum siding and back
- Rubber-protected edges
- Sturdy structure
- Ability to place it on a cart or table
- Easy cleanup
- Low maintenance
- Easy to assemble
- Effortless disassembly for transport
- 1 pair of screen standoffs (2 individual standoffs)
- Made in USA 🇺🇸
- Improves handling and discarding hazardous waste byproducts
- The booth's small footprint fits in any space
- Its aluminum and steel construction means the washout booth will last a lifetime
- Dimensions: 25” W x 17.5” D x 33” H
- Drain size: 1" Female nominal pipe thread drain (AKA 1 inch NPT)
- Maximum frame size is 20”x24” (this will allow two inches on either side)