Sgreen® Adhesive is an eco-friendly water based pallet adhesive, designed to be used as an alternative to conventional aerosol spray mist. Used in concentrate or diluted form, Sgreen® Adhesive creates a secure non-permanent bond between the substrate and pallet during screen printing, while allowing for easy removal without leaving residue. Sgreen® Adhesive is a heat resistant pallet adhesive, and can be used with or without flash curing.
CHECK OUT THE SGREEN PRODUCT CATALOG
- Environmentally safe.
- High Solids
- Water based adhesion for easy removal and cleaning.
- Won't leave residue on garments.
- Specially formulated for pallet adhesion.
- Heat-resistant, and air-drying
- The application process is cleaner compared to spray tack: You won't have a sticky residue on your press, floor, clothes, etc.
- Water-based adhesive has great longevity on press. If too much lint builds up, all you have to do is scrub it off and continue printing.
- The adhesive can be reactivated with a scrub brush and water, so printers save money by not having to reapply continuously.
- Clean area to be treated, apply Sgreen® Adhesive by brush, automatic spray applicator, roller or plastic ink card. Use full strength or dilute one part product with up to one part water.
- When using in a spray application, apply in a quick smooth "S" pattern covering the entire surface. While you can spray with a hand held spray bottle, an electric spray gun or air operated unit would be optimal.
FREEZE WARNING: When ordering water-based adhesive during the winter, please note that it's possible for adhesive to freeze during transit. Frozen adhesive is unusable. We recommend to plan accordingly when ordering so shipping is uninterrupted and to pull all delivery packages inside the building and store in a warm place immediately.
PRODUCT DATA SHEETS:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.