With some of the lowest ink prices in the industry, the Polyprint Echo2 will give you a much more cost-effective way of DTG printing. You’ll receive both lower run and maintenance costs with the new Echo2.
The Echo2 will automatically adjust the height of the platen to provide the best DTG printing quality possible.
HIGH PRINT QUALITY
The combination of 8 ink channels, the inks and RIP will provide you with crisp images, accurate colors and sharp details. The white that can be produced on this machine is unmatched.
TEXJET ECHO2 DTG PRINTER
The PolyPrint TexJet® Echo2 DTG printer is ideal for businesses that want to go beyond the capabilities of a direct to garment printer and are interested in batch and mass production. Unleash your creativity and print on pockets, underwear, socks, sleeves, baby bibs and bodysuits, leggings, pants, t-shirts, polo shirts, hoodies, skirts and much more.
Most parts are warrantied to 3 years. 1 year for the head and 3 years for anything that is not touched by ink. *Tubes, dampers and such are not covered by warranty since they are wearable parts that are a low cost to replace.
SINGLE PASS PRINTING
You can print white and color ink at the same time with the Echo2 DTG printer. This allows for higher production and a lower cost.
ADVANCED RIP INCLUDED
The CADlink Digital Factory RIP provides outstanding color accuracy, helps to lower ink costs, is easy to use and supports single-pass printing.
- Maximum Printing Area: 16x24in (Optional Large Platen).
- Cotton, Polyester, Blends, Linen, Viscose, and more.
- Dimensions: 29in x 50in x 19in (W x D x H) 159 lbs
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- PolyPrint TexJet Echo2 DTG Printer
- CADlink Digital Factory RIP Software
- Full set of ink
- AC Power cable
- USB Printer Cable
- Transparent Films for Nozzle Check
- User Guide Kit
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Silicone Parchment Paper or Teflon Page
- Art program for creating print-ready images (Adobe, CorelDraw)
- UPC Battery backup
- Pre-Treatment Solution
- Heat Press 16" x 20" minimum
- Pre-Treatment Machine
- Time and planning for a learning curve