Screen Printer Directory Terms of Service
Terms of Service
This Terms of Service agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") is a legally binding agreement between you (hereinafter referred to as the "User") and Ryonet and screenprinting.com (collectively referred to as "we," "us," or "our"). By accessing or using the services provided by Ryonet and screenprinting.com, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
- No Affiliation: Ryonet and screenprinting.com expressly declare that they have no affiliation or partnership with any screen printers mentioned, referenced, or linked to on our website or platform. Any information, recommendations, or endorsements provided on our website or platform regarding these screen printers are for informational purposes only and do not imply any form of affiliation, endorsement, or responsibility on our part.
- Print Mishaps: Ryonet and screenprinting.com shall not be held responsible for any print mishaps, errors, defects, or damages that may occur during the screen printing process carried out by these independent screen printers. We do not have control over the quality, accuracy, or performance of their services, and therefore, we cannot guarantee the outcome or results of any printing projects.
- Third-Party Services: Our website or platform may contain links, references, or advertisements for third-party screen printers. These links are provided solely for the convenience of users and do not signify any endorsement, recommendation, or affiliation by Ryonet and screenprinting.com. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the services provided by these third-party screen printers.
- User Responsibility: The User acknowledges and agrees that they are solely responsible for assessing and evaluating the suitability, reliability, and quality of any screen printer they choose to engage with. It is the User's responsibility to conduct due diligence, review samples, request proofs, and communicate directly with the screen printer to ensure the desired outcome of their printing projects.
- Disclaimer of Warranty: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Ryonet and screenprinting.com disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranty or representation regarding the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or quality of any information, products, or services obtained through our website or platform.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall Ryonet and screenprinting.com be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive, or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use the services provided, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Our total cumulative liability in connection with this Agreement shall not exceed the fees paid by the User, if any, for the specific services giving rise to the liability.
- Indemnification: The User agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold Ryonet and screenprinting.com harmless from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, or expenses (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or relating to their use of the services, violation of this Agreement, or infringement of any rights of third parties.
- Modifications to the Agreement: We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or terminate this Agreement at any time and without prior notice. Any modifications to this Agreement will be effective upon posting on our website or platform. It is the User's responsibility to review this Agreement periodically to ensure compliance with the most current version.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which Ryonet and screenprinting.com operate. Any disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that jurisdiction.