Epson SureColor P400 Film Output Printer (13in wide) Package With Spot Process Separation and AccuRIP
Shipping Transit Time
Ryonet created this incredible product bundle for efficient screen printers. With Spot Process Separation Studio™ Software and Ryonet’s packaged Spot Process™ press ink you can now print simulated process designs on white, light, dark and black garments easily, consistently, and with predictable, outstanding results.
Artwork, color separation, film output and screen making account for up to 70% of the screen printing production process, but are often the last things a screen printer will invest in or focus on. At Ryonet, we understand that without a good screen it’s impossible to create a good print. We’ve partnered with screen printing experts like Charlie Facini (CEO of Freehand, and the creator of AccuRIP Black Pearl and Spot Process Separation Studio and other pre-press solutions) to create a turn-key separation and film output system.
- Epson P400 Inkjet Printer (13in) printer
- AccuRIP Black Pearl Software
- Spot Process Separation Studio Software
NOTE: Software Redemption Codes are emailed Monday through Friday after order verification and approval. As soon as your printer and ink arrives you will be on your way to efficient film output.
Film Output and Separation Studio™
Separation Studio delivers easy to achieve and accurate high-end halftone color separations for textile printers. From photographs, scans, Photoshop® files, Corel Painter® files, highly modeled illustrations and more the best tonal image color separation software is Spot Process Separation Studio.
This Package Includes
- Epson P400 printer
- AccuRIP software (serial code, no disc)
- Separation Studio software (serial code, no disc)
- Rite Film 13" x 19" pack - 50 sheets
- Rite Film 8.5" x 11" pack - 50 sheets
- Wilflex Epic Lava Black Quart
- Wilflex Epic Lava Low Bleed White Quart
- Wilflex Epic Fashion Base Quart
- Wilflex Epic Spot Color Quarts (Red, Blue, Gold, Purple, Green, Gray)
Epson P400 Printer
- Printing technology: 8-color advanced MicroPiezo inkjet technology optimized for photo printing
- Minimum ink droplet size: 1.5 picoliters
- Maximum print resolution: 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
AccuRIP™ and Separation Studio™ Software
AccuRIP is absolutely the best RIP on the market. The capabilities of AccuRIP will exceed your RIP expectations as it did ours! With Separation Studio and Ryonet’s Spot Process ink you can print simulated process designs on light or dark garments consistently with outstanding results.
AccuRIP works with the following Epson printers: Artisan 50, P400, Artisan 1430, Workforce 1100 & 1110, R280, R285, R290, 1390, 1400, 1410, 1500W, R1800, R1900, R2000, R2400, R3000, T-3000, T-5000, T-7000, 3800, 3880, 4000, 4450, 4800, 4880, 4900, 7000, 7600, 7700, 7800, 7890, 7900, 9450, 9600, 9700, 9800, 9880, 9890, 9900, 10600, 11880 and PM G4500. This means that in the future when you may need a new printer or larger format you don't have to buy new software!