Take productivity even further with the Epson® SureColor® F2100 series Direct-to-Garment printer. Every aspect of these printers is designed entirely for high-quality prints at production speeds. Paired with a new version of Garment Creator, which has incorporated new print modes, you can expect twice the print speed of the previous generation Epson® DTG. Along with increased print speeds, loading shirts has gotten even better with a quick load platen. Maintenance is a huge topic with digital printers and DTG printers are no exception, but have no fear, the 2100 has maintenance handled for you. The new and improved maintenance routine is primarily covered by an inline cleaning system that features a new integrated maintenance cartridge built for ease of use and less down time.
- PrecisionCore TFP 10-channel, dropon- demand, inkjet printhead with ink-repelling coating technology for extreme print quality and production speeds.
- Maximum resolution of 1440 x 1440 dpi for white ink and 1440 x 720 for color inks.
- Highlight White offers simultaneous printing of White and color inks on the color pass for greatly improved image quality, speed, and efficiency.
- Maximum Large garment imaging area up to 16 x 20 inch.
- Ability to print on dark garments
- Designed for simple maintenance and high reliability.
- Legacy compatibility, use the same inks and platens from your Epson® SureColor® F2000
- 1-year limited on-site warranty with U.S.-based phone support; an optional extended on-site service plan is available
Epson SureColor F2100 Direct-To-Garment Printer Details:
- Maximum Printing Area: 16 x 20 inch (Optional Large Platen).
- Garments up to 0.98 inch thick.
- 100 percent Cotton or organic fiber garment recommended.
- 50/50 Cotton/Polyester Blend Compatible.
- Dimensions: 39" x 59" x 20" (W x D x H)
Whats In The Box:
- SureColor F2100 Printer
- Medium Platen (14” x 16”)
- Installation Ink Set (250 ml Cartridges)
SCF2100WE:WH,WH,C,M,Y,K, + 700ML Cleaning Cartridge
- AC Power cable
- Tubing and Holder
- Printer Maintenance Kit
- User Guide Kit (Warranty and Start Here poster)
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 and 8.1, Windows Vista
- macOS X 10.13 - macOS X 10.6
What You Will Need To Succeed:
- USB Printer Cable
- Silicone Parchment Paper or Heat Resistant Non-Stick Sheet
- Art program for creating print ready images (Adobe, CorelDraw)
- UPC Battery backup
- Pre-Treatment Solution
- Heat Press 16" x 20" minimum
- Pre-Treatment Machine
- Time and planning for a learning curve
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.