PolyPrint TexJet Echo2 DTG Printer
The PolyPrint TexJet® Echo2 DTG printer is ideal for businesses that want to go beyond the capabilities of a direct to garment printer and are interested in batch and mass production.
The PolyPrint TexJet® Echo2 DTG printer is equipped with one standard platen that offers a print area of 16x24in ideal for all-over fashion prints and up to A2+ image sizes and compatible with eight additional different-sized platens, TexJet® echo is much more than a tee printer. Unleash your creativity and print on pockets, underwear, socks, sleeves, baby bibs and bodysuits, leggings, pants, t-shirts, polo shirts, hoodies, skirts and much more.
- Cost-Effective - With some of the lowest ink prices in the industry, the Polyprint Echo2 will give you a much more cost-effective way of printing. You’ll receive both lower run and maintenance costs with the new Echo2.
- Auto-Height Adjustment - The Echo2 will automatically adjust the height of the platen to provide the best printing quality possible.
- High Print Quality with Bright White - The combination of 8 ink channels, the inks and RIP will provide you with crisp images, accurate colors and sharp details. The white that can be produced on this machine is unmatched.
- Extended Warranty - Most parts are warrantied to 3 years. 1 year for the head and 3 years for anything that is not touched by ink. *Tubes, dampers and such are not covered by warranty since they are wearable parts that are a low cost to replace.
- Single Pass Printing - You can print white and color ink at the same time with the Echo2. This allows for higher production and a lower cost.
- Advanced RIP Included - The CADlink Digital Factory RIP provides outstanding color accuracy, helps to lower ink costs, is easy to use and supports single-pass printing.
- Maximum Printing Area: 16x24in (Optional Large Platen).
- Cotton, Polyester, Blends, Linen, Viscose, and more.
- Dimensions: 29in x 50in x 19in (W x D x H) 159 lbs
What's In The Box:
- PolyPrint TexJet Echo2 Printer
- CADlink Digital Factory RIP Software
2 Sets of Ink
140ML, 4 Whites, 2 Blacks, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Per Set
- 1 Gallon of Pretreatment Solution
- 1L of Cleaning Solution
- AC Power cable
- USB Printer Cable
- Transparent Films for Nozzle Check
- User Guide Kit
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
What You Will Need To Succeed:
- Silicone Parchment Paper or Teflon Page
- Art program for creating print-ready images (Adobe, CorelDraw)
- UPC Battery backup
- Pre-Treatment Solution
- Heat Press 16" x 20" minimum
- Pre-Treatment Machine
- Time and planning for a learning curve