PolyPrint TexJet Echo2 DTG Printer
The PolyPrint TexJet® Echo2 DTG printer is ideal for businesses that want to go beyond the capabilities of a direct to garment printer and are interested in batch and mass production.
The PolyPrint TexJet® Echo2 DTG printer is equipped with one standard platen that offers a print area of 16x24in ideal for all-over fashion prints and up to A2+ image sizes and compatible with eight additional different-sized platens, TexJet® echo is much more than a tee printer. Unleash your creativity and print on pockets, underwear, socks, sleeves, baby bibs and bodysuits, leggings, pants, t-shirts, polo shirts, hoodies, skirts and much more.
- Cost Effective - With some of the lowest ink prices in the industry, the Polyprint Echo2 will give you a much more cost effective way of printing. You’ll receive both lower run and maintenance costs with the new Echo2.
- Auto-Height Adjustment - The Echo2 will automatically adjust the height of the platen to provide the best printing quality possible.
- High Print Quality with Bright White - The combination of 8 ink channels, the inks and RIP will provide you with crisp images, accurate colors and sharp details. The white that can be produced on this machine is unmatched.
- Extended Warranty - Most parts are warrantied to 3 years. 1 year for the head and 3 years for anything that is not touched by ink. *Tubes, dampers and such are not covered by warranty since they are wearable parts that are a low cost to replace.
- Single Pass Printing - You can print white and color ink at the same time with the Echo2. This allows for higher production and a lower cost.
- Advanced RIP Included - The TexJet RIP provides outstanding color accuracy, helps to lower ink costs, is easy to use and supports single pass printing.
- Hybrid Printing Capabilities - Decrease your cost for printing dark garments and increase your production. With the Polyprint Echo2, you can combine the product speed of screen printing with the vast color range of Direct to Garment! Imagine only needing to create one screen for no matter how many colors there are in the design! With the Polyprint Echo2, you can print the underbase on your screen printing press and the colors on the DTG. The best part is NO PRETREATMENT REQUIRED! *Additional accessories required for hybrid printing.
- Maximum Printing Area: 16x24in (Optional Large Platen).
- Cotton, Polyester, Blends, Linen, Viscose, and more.
- Dimensions: 29in x 50in x 19in (W x D x H) 159 lbs
What's In The Box:
- PolyPrint TexJet Echo2 Printer
- TexJet Rip Software
2 Sets of Ink
140ML, 4 Whites, 2 Blacks, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Per Set
- 2L of Pretreatment Solution
- 2L of Cleaning Solution
- AC Power cable
- USB Printer Cable
- Pretreatment Roller
- 2 Transparent Films for Nozzle Check
- User Guide Kit
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
What You Will Need To Succeed:
- Silicone Parchment Paper or Teflon Page
- Art program for creating print-ready images (Adobe, CorelDraw)
- UPC Battery backup
- Pre-Treatment Solution
- Heat Press 16" x 20" minimum
- Pre-Treatment Machine
- Time and planning for a learning curve