Ryonet Cured Ink Spot Remover Kit with Albatross Spot Gun
Shipping Transit Time
Availability is based on available stock info, and may be affected by order volumes.
Eliminate fingerprints, smudges, or pinholes from ruining your screen prints. The Ryonet Cured Ink Spot Remover Kit includes a high powered spot remover gun and quart of spot remover fluid, a powerful pairing designed to blast out any accidental cured and uncured plastisol, water based ink, and flock adhesive from your garments. Your mistakes will be gone without a trace. The Albatross Expert 3000 Spot Remover Gun is perfect for T-shirt shops, embroiderers, retailers, tailors, drapery workrooms and other intermittent use applications.
- Ryonet Cured Ink Spot Remover Spot Cleaning Fluid - Quart
- Albatross Expert SP-3000 Spot Remover Gun
- 3000 PSI of power.
- New Japanese-Made Adjustable Nozzle.
- Air Vented Housing to Keep Gun Cool.
- Powerful Pinpoint Stream Brass Pump Cylinder.
- Adjustable Flow Rate.
- Large Capacity Canister.
Ryonet Cured Ink Spot Remover Fluid
- Lightning fast drying time.
- Immediately dissolves inks and adhesives from garments.
- Designed for use in high powered electric spot guns.
- Minimal "ringing" or "yellowing" left on garment.
- Made with the highest premium pure components.
- Non-flammable formula.
- No VOC (volatile organic compounds) or ozone depleting chemicals.
Use only with adequate ventilation. Shake well. Fill spot gun to directed level. Place a clean dry cloth behind the fabric to be treated. Spray a jet of Ryonet Cured Ink Remover into the area of undesired ink, until the ink washes away. If ringing or spotting occurs, adjust spray gun to widen mist and spray around damp area.
General Safety Precautions:
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY. Consult safety data sheet (SDS) prior to use. Use in strict accordance with all information contained on SDS.