Eliminate fingerprints, smudges, or pinholes from ruining your screen prints. The Ryonet Cured Ink Spot Remover Kit includes a high powered spot remover gun and quart of spot remover fluid, a powerful pairing designed to blast out any accidental cured and uncured plastisol, water based ink, and flock adhesive from your garments. Your mistakes will be gone without a trace. The Albatross Expert 3000 Spot Remover Gun is perfect for T-shirt shops, embroiderers, retailers, tailors, drapery workrooms and other intermittent use applications.
- Ryonet Cured Ink Spot Remover Spot Cleaning Fluid - Quart
- Albatross Expert SP-3000 Spot Remover Gun
- 3000 PSI of power.
- New Japanese-Made Adjustable Nozzle.
- Air Vented Housing to Keep Gun Cool.
- Powerful Pinpoint Stream Brass Pump Cylinder.
- Adjustable Flow Rate.
- Large Capacity Canister.
Ryonet Cured Ink Spot Remover Fluid
- Lightning fast drying time.
- Immediately dissolves inks and adhesives from garments.
- Designed for use in high powered electric spot guns.
- Minimal "ringing" or "yellowing" left on garment.
- Made with the highest premium pure components.
- Non-flammable formula.
- No VOC (volatile organic compounds) or ozone depleting chemicals.
Use only with adequate ventilation. Shake well. Fill spot gun to directed level. Place a clean dry cloth behind the fabric to be treated. Spray a jet of Ryonet Cured Ink Remover into the area of undesired ink, until the ink washes away. If ringing or spotting occurs, adjust spray gun to widen mist and spray around damp area.
General Safety Precautions:
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY. Consult safety data sheet (SDS) prior to use. Use in strict accordance with all information contained on SDS.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
- size shop
It’s very easy to set up and even easier to use! This is a must have in any size shop!
Hey David! Thank you for leaving a review for our Cured Ink Spot Remover! We are glad that you are enjoying it. If you have any questions about it, don't hesitate to reach out! Thanks, Matt C
Pretty good used a bit more fluid than I thought I would use at first. I would buy a gallon of this stuff along with the gun.
Hey Cameron! Thanks for leaving us a review and for your feedback :) If you have any questions, or would like any help, please don't hesitate to shoot us an email to email@example.com or give us a call! We're here to help :) Thank you, Kayli B
Very happy with this. Works great!
Always a solid product, love the formula you guys make.
Very easy process