Screen Print Experience Class TX
Shipping Transit Time
This screen printing class in Texas offers the viewpoint of a successful automatic screen printing shop grown from nothing...and a little bit of rock and roll! The instructor, Brett Bowden, runs a successful screen print mecca that has multiple automatics, but he hasn't forgotten what it's like to start from the beginning. In this class, Printed Threads brings their vast knowledge and cool vibes to anyone wishing to learn how to screen print. Whether you want to print small boutique items or run a full shop of automatic presses, these guys do it all and take pride in teaching the skills that they have learned to anyone with a passion to ask.
Meet your instructor! - Brett Bowden
Over the years, Brett Bowden split his time between rock-n-roll and screen printing. Screen printing won out. He prides himself in offering the best information and helping to guide all that ask. Screen printing is a community and Brett embodies that. "Printed Threads knows how to deliver the right product at the right time, and to custom tailor every order to meet the customer's needs. This is not just a job...it's a passion, as well as an art form."
Friday and Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
12069 Katy Rd Ste 501, Keller,TX 76244GPS: 801 Katy Rd.
Dallas/ Fort Worth (DFW)
Hilton Dallas/Southlake Town Square
Southlake Town Square 1400 Plaza Pl, Southlake,TX 76092 (817) 442-9900
Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Solana
5 Village Circle Westlake, Roanoke, TX 76262 (855) 239-9485
Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport
2600 Westport Pkwy, Fort Worth, TX 76177 (817) 562-3047
The Screen Printing Class Includes:
- Blank Allmade t-shirts (2nd) to print on (these are yours to keep, sizes vary)
- Lunch for both days (call week prior for vegetarian options)
- Ryonet screen printing class book and materials for note taking
- Most importantly, the skills and knowledge to progress in the industry
This class is for 16 years of age and up. No minors younger than 16 years of age due to safety requirements and labor laws.
The Screen Printing Class Covers:
- Basic artwork flow
- Film output options
- Choosing the right mesh for your project
- Setting up a dark room
- Choosing the right emulsion and properly coating your screen
- Using a pre-registration template
- Properly burning a screen
- Screen washout techniques
- How to register your job
- Proper silk screen printing techniques
- Clean-up techniques
- Overview of Illustrator, Accurip,Separation Studio, and Photoshop
- Spot color printing
- Four color process (CMYK) printing
- Simulated process printing
- Foil applications
- Discharge printing and mixing
- Water based printing
- Discuss printing on paper
- Overview of different apparel types
- Tips on the business side of screen printing
Once you have paid for your class, refunds are not available. You must contact us no less than 24 hours in advance if you are unable to attend the class you signed up for, we are happy to assist you in rescheduling for a different class at that point. If you do not contact us 24 hours in advance you will be charged a re-booking fee of $50. You may, also, choose to receive in-store credit in the same amount you paid for class tuition, or $50 less (if you did not contact us 24 hours in advance), which you can use towards your next Ryonet purchase. To make arrangements, or to request help, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-314-6390.
*Classes are subject to change. We will notify you of any updates via email. Please note Ryonet is not responsible for lost deposit or travel booking fees if class dates change due to unforeseen circumstances.