Help break the cycle of low cost, low end garment manufacturing that takes the most out of the environment and gives the least to the hands that make it. Allmade apparel is made from recycled plastic bottles and organic cotton, sewn in Haiti for a living wage, with proceeds going to support orphan prevention and care.
- Each shirt contains the equivalent of 3 plastic water bottles
- Organic cotton is grown, spun, knitted, dyed, and finished in the US
- Sewn in a modern facility in Haiti that pays 5x the going wage
- Minimized shipping reduces ocean pollution
- Proceeds benefit Global Orphan Project programs
- Apparel and screen printing expertise behind the project
At Ryonet we love to educate first. With classes across the U.S., online design courses and thousands of how-to videos; education is the cornerstone of what we do. Join us and start #PoweringThePrint.
Check out all of our How-to Videos
The post [VIDEO] Help Make A Better T-Shirt With Allmade Apparel appeared first on Ryonet Blog.