Supporting Local – Watch the Printers Roundtable
Last week, a group of screen printers gathered to chat about what supporting local means to them. From building customer relationships to creating educational videos, these printers have a variety of ways they've continued to make an income while giving back to their community and the screen printing community. Here are some of the topics the shop owners touched on:
- How they're supporting their community
- How the community has supported them
- Hosting free merch stores for local businesses
- Giving back to the screen printing community
- How to grow as a screen printer
- Creating and building relationships with customers
- How shop cleanliness affects clientele base
- Trying out new strategies
We'd like to thank Lee Stuart of Rogue Lab, Julie and Greg Cowen of Cedar House of Print, Daniela Murphy of Stark Screen Printing, and Jonathan Overmyer of Golden Press Studio for taking time out of their day to sit down and discuss these important topics. Time is money, and we're incredibly grateful that they took the time to share this important information with the rest of the screen printing community. Thank you.
If you haven't seen it, check out the "Support Local" design. Download it for free today and continue to help out your community during these not-so-fun times.