Ryonet WBP Dual Cure Water Based Plastisol Hybrid Emulsion
Shipping Transit Time
Availability is based on available stock info, and may be affected by order volumes.
Freeze Warning: Please be aware that large parts of the U.S. are experiencing freezing conditions. This emulsion is not stable if frozen. Please keep this in mind when ordering.
WBP is a hybrid emulsion, specially formulated to provide the best characteristics of dual cure plastisol emulsion with water resistant properties. If you're printing a lot of water-based and discharge while maintaining a regular plastisol printing practice, this emulsion is for you. The hybrid qualities allow you to use it as your regular printing, no matter what ink you are using! WBP emulsion has the same durability as more specialized water-resistant emulsions, but is easier to use and faster to reclaim. Save yourself time and frustration by using WPB for all your plastisol and water-based printing needs.
NOTE: This emulsion comes with a bottle of Diazo.
Features and Benefits
- Easier to use and reclaim than SWR-3
- Great for medium to long runs of plastisol, water-based and discharge ink
- Active Additive: Diazo
- Color: Red
Before use, Diazo must be added and allowed to activate emulsion. First, add room temperature water to the Diazo mixture and agitate. Once dissolved, add the water and Diazo solution into the emulsion and mix thoroughly. Allow the emulsion to stand for at least 30 minutes to ensure any air bubbles introduced during mixing are released. Use the entire bottle of Diazo for the entire container of emulsion, the ratio has been specially selected for proper chemistry. Once the Diazo has been mixed it is ready for use. Reclaiming WBP is easy and works with most stencil removers or reclaimers that are available in concentrate and ready-to-use formulas. Follow proper instructions for reclaiming.
General Exposure recommendations :
- 500 Watt Halogen - 12-13 minutes
- Unfiltered UV Black light - 4-5 Minutes
- Metal Halide - 250-280 Light Units
To further dial in your exposure time, we suggest running the Step Wedge test with a Step Wedge Calculator.
Click here to watch an instructional video on the Step Wedge Test
- Unmixed: 10-12 months
- Mixed: up to 6 weeks
Helpful Hints to Ensure Your Emulsion Lasts Longer Once Mixed :
- Always use distilled water to mix the Diazo sensitizer.
- Keep in a cool area, emulsion will break down much faster in heat. Keeping emulsion in a fridge can help to give a slightly extended shelf life, however, emulsion that has gotten to the point of freezing will no longer work properly and must be replaced.
- Keep the emulsion lid on tight to preserve air and light leaks.
- Gently mix the emulsion each time before use to help extend the life.
- For long runs over 1,000 shirts - use CCI Harden X or another hardener to extend the life of your stencil.
- To ensure best results, date your emulsion once mixed and keep an extra container on hand once the emulsion is about to expire*
*Environmental factors such as temperature and humidity can cause emulsion to expire more quickly.